Hello , I have a website devoted to coloring pages, dot-to-dot worksheets, drawing tutorials and silhouettes/outlines pictures that can be printed out for free or used online. I am thinking about launching a Chinese version but I am not sure if Chinese boys and girls (or adults) would be interested in something that is popular in Western culture.
So, i want to hire someone from China to answer on the following questions:
1) What are the analogous keywords of
- coloring pages
-drawing tutorials/ how to draw
- silhouette / outline
Please give us keywords that the majority of Chinese people are using when searching these types of pictures in Chinese search engine.
2) Tell me for each category of the web-site if it is popular in China (Taiwan, Hong Kong). Why do you think that Chinese speakers would use our site (which category) / or Why do you think that Chinese speakers would not use our site (name a category specifically),
3) What can be an alternative way of using our pictures for Chinese speakers? For instance, if coloring pages are not used (or rarely used) in Chinese culture/education, it might be that Chinese speakers use the same type of pictures for other purposes (crafts, games, etc.. ). Give specific keywords if there are alternative applications.
4) Is there a universal version of the Chinese language that would be understandable in every part of China including Taiwan and Hong Kong?
5) In 2010, some serious guys launched a Chinese version of their web-site of drawing tutorials and coloring pages. After so many years, we can see that it has not become successful in terms of traffic. I will ask you to think of reasons why it failed.
6) We got some statistics from our site that showed an interesting picture: the number of users from Taiwan and Hong Kong equals to the number of users from Mainland China. Considering the total population of China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, it seems that users from Taiwan and Hong Kong love coloring pages and drawing much more than users from Mainland China. Would you please comment on it?
My budget is 12$.
Before accepting a bid, I will show my web-site to potential candidates.