Add Auto-Upload Waypoint Map to QGroundControl
Maksettu toimituksen yhteydessä
I am looking for a freelancer to add an auto-upload waypoint map feature to QGroundControl for my drone. The drone I am using is not a DJI or Parrot. I need the feature to include geofencing capabilities to ensure the drone stays within a designated area. The preferred format for receiving the updated QGroundControl software is an executable file.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with QGroundControl software
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C++ and Python
- Knowledge of geofencing and mapping features for drones
- Ability to deliver high-quality work within a specified timeline.
• Knowledge of C/C++
• Knowledge of UDP, TCP/IP
• Experience with QML and XML
• Experience with drones
• Knowledge of QGroundControl
• Knowledge of MAVLink
• Software periodically requests from servers. The software gives users the option to select interval of 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, and 120 seconds.
• Users also have the option of modifying the URL from which the updates are requested.
• Base on the response of the periodical HTTP GET Request, the software must determine which waypoint map to be upload to an available drone.
• The availability of a drone is determined by the drone’s priority level corresponding to a specific address.
• Priority levels are set under the ‘Auto-Upload’ tab. For each location, a maximum of 10 drones are assigned a priority level.
• The available drone/Not-in-used with the highest priority level is select for auto-uploading of the waypoint map corresponding to the HTTP GET Responds
• Using the “from” field to determine the waypoint map to be uploaded to the specific drone.
• Software (QGroundControl) must indicate to user via popup message, audio, or combination of both whenever a valid HTTP GET Response is received.
• Software must also indicate the specific drone is ready to take off.
• The software will be used with RosettaDrone.
Projektin tunnus: #36712324