1. First take a look at our website: [url removed, login to view]
2. The Scope of the Project you are bidding on:
1. Code the HTML of the new [url removed, login to view] in responsive design to make it work;
2. Code the new Topbulb platform in .NET according to best coding standards and practices;
3. Setup the Webserver to redirect old URLs to new URLs according to a list to be provided at the end of the project;
4. Possible adjustements of the HTML based on recommendations by our SEO expert at the end of the project.
Please quote price and expected lead time.
3. Requirements for the new [url removed, login to view] (TB)
We are looking to redesign the TB site. Current site is a custom site that uses an old version of .ASP and links to a backend SAP platform (ERP system) that manages the materials, prices, inventory, processes the credit cards, processes the sales orders and procurement of new inventory.
We want to re-create the site using best e-commerce practices and an up to date code that will permit us to continuously add improvements to the site while maintaining the current link to the SAP platform.
SAP to [url removed, login to view] relationship;
• CSV flat file sent from SAP to web daily containing;
• Materials with their specifications, descriptions, image name, H1 tag, Meta tag, scaled pricing (1x1.99, 10x1.49…), related items.
• All materials and prices created and maintained within SAP
• API where material inventory availability is sent to the web from SAP every 15 minutes
• Image files stored on the web server
• CSV file sent daily listing materials to their dynamic landing pages
• Discount codes created and maintained in SAP where discount applied at Cart level on the site
• Orders placed on web server sent to SAP via CSV file hourly during business hours
• Credit card number tokenized on the web and sent in the file to SAP
• Shipping type and charges sent with order in CSV file from web to SAP
• Order confirmation generated and sent through the web server
• Customer billing and shipping information also stored and maintained within SAP.
We want to make sure this existing SAP feed is maintained on the new proposed site. We want to maintain existing features and add new features listed.
Current site features (to be preserved);
• Credit card payment methods
• Accepts scale pricing
• Accepts discounts through priority codes
• Applies shipping charges to orders
• Static and dynamic landing pages
• Links to google ecommerce analytics
• Related items listed on product pages
• Ability to perform minor changes in house i.e changes to footer, left navigation, banners
• H1 and meta tag created and sent from SAP for the product description pages
• Promotion banners linking to landing pages or product pages
• Share page feature
• Link to social media and blog
• Sign up to email mailing list
• 3rd party live chat
• Customer log in where billing and shipping information stored on the web server
New site (additional) features;
• Paypal and alternate payment methods
• Responsive design for mobile and tablet functionality
• Rotating banners
• Product recommendations
• Ability to re-use the code for clone sites
4. Some of the things we would like to see with your submission:
• Experience with .NET (MS certification a plus)
• Experience with SAP
• Examples of HTML5 webstores, Responsive Design, Twitter Bootstrap or other
• Examples of Mobile friendly webstores
21 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear Sir, Kindly Check PMB, For further discussion of your Project In Details... Many Thanks, Nikhil Pawar Webwing Technologies PVT Limited Business Development Executive