I am looking to install a Panasonic KX-NS700 system with the following requirements
1) 4 CO lines
2) 24 extensions
3) custom IVR (describes below)
4) usual phone system features such as CID, Voicemail, call screening, intercom, 2 door phones, extension greetings etc..
The Ivr must do the following:
1) a file with cid numbers and names will be maintained
2) when a call comes in the system will play a greeting and put call on hold.
3) check to see if call is in CID file (if not go to 6)
4) if the CID number is available in the file , the system will announce the name linked to that CID number over intercom and the CO line it came in to all extensions
5) The call can then be picked up by any of the extensions, if call not picked up proceed to voicemail.
6) if the CID is not in the file play a message requesting the caller to identify himself
7) Play the callers answer (identification) over intercom to all extensions.
8) allow call to be picked up at any extension.
9) if call is not picked up proceed to voicemail.
In addition I would require information as to what additional cards (extension etc..) I would need to purchase with the KX-NS700.