Need a java class module done which addresses the USB-RS232 connected handheld radio receiver. Will be using RAMIC (ASCII codes that interact with the handheld). Must be able to work in 32/64 bit Windows 7 or higher. Will provide all interfacing files needed for development in Netbeans 8.0.2 and current JDK.
Must be able to display reads from the handheld (Handheld and two transmitters will also be provided).
Currently works in Windows 7 (32 OS) with FTDI USB-RS232 chip set and Tera-Term terminal program. Need to be able to capture the same to display within a simple java jFrame/jPanel textfields.
(1) Need to search for open port
(2) Need to allow for port selection
(3) Need to send ASCII RAMIC codes to handheld
(4) Need to receive data stream from the Handheld
(5) Need to display data onto text fields within a simple JFrame/jPanel.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $545 for this job
Hi, I'm a software engineer at iptech group. I'm specialized in java/j2ee and android . I hope my profile meet your needs. best regards. Bilel khalsi