I need article rewriters for an Attorney website.
Bidders MUST be able to meet the following requirements:
I need article rewriters that can rewrite 30 articles at $1 to $2 per article
(many more to come if you do excellent work)
Articles must be a minimum of 400 words
Articles must contain correct spelling and grammar and be written in perfect English
Articles must be 85% unique and pass copyscape or other plagiarism check
Please include 1 sample with your bid, I will ALSO provide a sample article for you to rewrite which I will pay for if it meets my requirements.
need someone who I can trust to take Legal Articles and rewrite these articles in impeccable, compelling U.S. English. Most articles I will provide you will be approximately 500 words and none will require design or graphics (I will do those myself). I will expect back a rewritten article that is at least 75% the length of the original article.
IT IS CRITCIAL YOU READ MY REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY - I am NOT flexible on these requirements, so please do NOT bid on my project unless you have read these requirements and are prepared to fully comply.
If you are interested please include in your PM the quote, "30 articles for attorney website" along with your bid so that I know you have read this carefully. THANKS!
NOTE: You are Bidding a FLAT FIXED RATE Per Article.
SPECIFIC PROJECT REQUIREMENTS
1. All articles must be 100% grammatically correct and they must be written in impeccable U.S. English. To be considered for this project I MUST see at least 1 samples of prior work that illustrate your writing abilities.
These examples MUST be original works!
2. NOTE: I seek rewritten articles that are equal or BETTER in quality than the ones I provide. Better is defined as clear, compelling, provocative writing that is of a caliber one would be accustomed to seeing in a U.S. magazines and journals.
3. All re-written Articles must be of similar length to the original articles I submit.
4. To receive compensation for your submitted article they must be first screened with three different products that check for copyright infringement. These tools include: CopyScape (you should have your own CopyScape account), Dupe Free Pro and Content Mania.
5. I will provide the winning bidder 30 articles to start. If the quality and speed of writing is good after this first batch, I will plan to provide you many more on an ongoing basis.
6. Please remember, you are authoring ORIGINAL articles, NOT simply rearranging paragraphs or sentences. No simple cut and replace words either… These MUST be original works which will require a “from scratch” writing approach.
7. Our contract will stipulate that I own all articles submitted to me (once I have paid you of course). After payment you will relinquish all rights to this work and will not be permitted to reproduce, reprint, resell, lease or reuse these articles in any way.
8. You must present your articles to me first as a draft so that I can provide feedback and point out potential mistakes and/or corrections that need to be made.
9. Please do not bid if you are not serious about providing a steady stream of original articles. I want someone I can work with on a long term basis.
10. Upon completion and APPROVAL by me of each 5 articles written, I will immediately pay you via PayPal.
11. I would like the articles to be delivered to me in an expedient manner, while giving each article the attention and dedication it needs to be written to my specifications.
12. Articles will be delivered in .txt or .doc file format
1. If you intend on copying the work of others you will get caught, don’t do it. Our contract will indemnify me in the event any of your work is determined to infringe on the copyrights of others. If an legal action is taken, all damages and attorney’s fee’s will be your responsibility.
2. The winning bidder must agree to keep your relationship with the buyer strictly confidential and that the buyer will receive full writing credits for the articles you write and provide.
3. All articles you write for me will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Seller will assign and Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
If you have questions after reading this posting please let me know via PM.