To develop a front end search tool that will render results in both a HTML listing section as well as in Google map with plotted location markers (just like Airbnb search).
* A page with Google map rendering a list of plotted locations. Aside the map, there will be listing result rendered separately in HTML. Note: the HTML listing result should not be in the map container, it should be outside the map container and is editable in HTML.
* Script will make an Ajax call to a server with returned listing data in json format, then render on Google map. Dragging around the map will fire new call to the API and refresh the result in the map as well as the HTML.
* API call will only need to pass in the current location (is postcode possible?), and it will return the JSON data, which will include the following attributes:
* In the HTML result, mouse hover a result will highlight the location's marker in the map, with its pop out marker show up. HTML listing result will be paginated with the page size stored as a variable. Navigating between pages will of course change the map result as well.
* In the map, clicking on the plotted location will open a marker pop up box with additional information of the location. This additional information box should be based on a HTML template in the page.
* Would be good if the map can show point of interests with filters select-able (e.g. supermarket, train station, post office, restaurants, etc).
* Look and feel can refer to: [url removed, login to view]