**Objective:** To use the Yahoo Answers API to pull content that is relevant to my site from Yahoo Answers into my site via an RSS feed.
1. I would only like to pull in questions from Yahoo answers ([url removed, login to view]) that have been completed.
2. I would like to filter by keyword; specifically, the word I would like to call is guitar. If the word "guitar" is in the question or completed answer, it should be pulled in.
3. The RSS feed will be imported into my site, [ActoGuitar.com.] My site runs on a vbulletin-powered forum; as a result, it would be advantageous to parse the RSS feed so that the HTML is stripped and converted into BBCode.
4. The RSS feed that is generated should be in RSS 2.0 format.
Please reply if you are interested or have additional questions on this matter.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
My site runs on a LAMP stack. The RSS feed will be imported into vbulletin 3.5.0 (patched through 3.5.5), although so long as the RSS feed is in RSS 2.0, that should not be a factor.