Objective of this project is to replicate this site's layout style: [url removed, login to view] with theme purchased from Apptheme : Clipper template. [url removed, login to view]
The main things which must be changed are:
1) Add Featured Coupon in the main menu. It could also let us to choose between a regular coupon and featured coupon in the backend input.
2) Simplify the coupon interface, remove voting button, categories, tag, view statistic...etc in the coupon except coupon entry date and coupon expiry date , Refer: [url removed, login to view]
3) Rewrite category page, this will include Main category follow by a child category. replicate the site shown in [url removed, login to view],
4) Home Page slider + widget. This will include 1 home page slider + 3 side bar widget that mimic the look as shown in slider_widget.png. Original Apptheme have "shareTheCoupon" and "EmailNewsLetter" widget, perhaps just need to insert a background img.
5) Remove the footer disclaimer and copyright wording and insert a constant footer that let users to sign-up weekly newsletter. Refer: [url removed, login to view]
6) Display categories at the end of the homepage instead of placing it on the sidebar. Refer: [url removed, login to view]
This project is mainly focus on image styling or CSS manipulation, candidate with strong CSS background is preferred. Graphic will be provided.
Note: This project do not require to create a child theme, you can directly modified the parent theme as long as you could achieve the desire outcome as illustrated [url removed, login to view] do not intend to update the theme from AppTheme. However, proper documentation is greatly appreciated for the subsequent code add-in.
a little minor add-in:
7) Ability to add-in store thumbnail image (89x110) manually in the coupon fill-up form. Currently, the website thumbnail is being captured as store thumbnail image.
Updated #02 on the project description:
Removed item (1) and replaced with this new item:
1) Add "Printable coupon" in the main menu. Able to select between "Printable coupon" and "coupon code" during new coupon entry. Able to display both "Printable Coupon" and "coupon code" in the home page. When click on "Printable Coupon", a pop-up window should activate and display with a coupon template with header and footer, a "print" button should allow users to print out the coupon. Details is attached in "printable coupon.png"
Hello,We have developed more than 100 wordpress [url removed, login to view] to modify your site / css / widget and [url removed, login to view] check pmb for [url removed, login to view]