This project has 3 goals;
1. Finish template of website
2. Add blog section to template and website
3. Find party who can do the 'look and feel' of our website (long term)
Global requirements per goal;
1. Finish Template; currently the template is in unfinished state.
- finish template in such a way that it incorporates all functions of wordpress
- design is showing properly in all major browsers and most used versions. (IE, FF, Safari, Chrome, etc)
- template shows properly on different devices (responsive design)
2. Add blog-section to website;
- create a design of blog and all related subjects which fits into the current design
- blog section should have the following functions;
* latest articles/blogs
* recent comments
* blogs per subject (tagcloud)
- blog should have the following options
* like button
* facebook .. others like this
* tweet button
* possibility to leave comments
* rss feed
* linkedin share
* google+ share
- for the people who comment it should be possible to
* upload image
- some way to keep track of nr of comments per commenter (points / stars etc.)
- on homepage there should be a reference to blog (post, menu option, etc.)
3. Look and Feel website
We are also looking for a party who can do the graphics and photo work for our website and small maintenance stuff. This is for the long term. Things like; find photo work to go along with articles, blogs, news items. design newsletter, create informational graphics etc.
it will not be an fix nr of hours per month. also we cannot say when, what work will come. Most likely it will be a projectlike / subject-related approach but we do not want to go through the selection process every time. The work for this goal will not be offered through freelancer.
So, If goal 1 and 2 are achieved in a successful and timely manner we want to continue the work with goal 3.
We see the work for goal 1 and 2 as a sort of pilot for goal 3.
Goal 1 should be achieved as soon as possible but no later than next week monday 4th march.
Goal 2 should be realized and implemented before 15nd of march.
Selection will be based on;
- able to do all requested work,
- hourly rate,
- reputation and
- ability to meet planning.
(not necessarily in this order)
To be able to make a good selection, please send an email in which you indicate the required investment per goal 1 and 2.
Thank you for placing a bid!
We are looking forward to doing some business!