I am looking for a developer that would develop a high score game system which would keep track of credits so they can be redemed for prizes.
The game would follow this procedure.
1. User logs into The Game Zone.
2. User creates a new account.
3. User is now logged into Game Zone, which would display:
• User Name
• Link to review prizes
• Link to redeem points
4. The user then plays the game.
5. Points are logged under the user’s name.
6. The user will be limited to 200 game credits per day
• After they reach their game credits limit the system
would stop logging credits and the user would receive a
message “You have reached your daily limit, but feel free
to continue playing and log back in tomorrow to continue
to earn credits”
7. The user can view all the prizes and if they are logged in to their account they can choose to select their prizes based on their credits or points.
• The user would have two links.
i. Redeem Points
2. User can print out a form and send it in along with their points they earned from inside of the candy wrappers.
ii. Redeem Credits
2. The user would click on a “select link” which would then inform them if they have enough points to purchase the item.
3. If they do have enough credits they would be directed to the “UPS” system which is in place right now for candy orders.
4. The credits then would have to be deducted from their total number of credits.
1. User log-in/log-out form.
• Would have to be able to allow the option for new users
to register and create a username and password.
• Lost password/username option.
2. Each user would have their own interface that, when logged in, would display their name, credits, options to redeem points, visit the prize store, etc.
3. When a game is played, the game would have to tell the database how many credits the user earned by playing the game
4. The database would have to have a feature so the admin could specify how many credits a user could earn in one day. For right now the limit would be set for 200 max credits.
5. The database would also have to keep track of when credits are earned and will have to have a feature which would automatically delete credits older then 2 years. This would also have to be built into the CMS so that if the customer wants to change the default time the credits expire.
6. In addition the front end would have to display a message telling the user that they have reached their daily credit limit.
8. An online prize store would have to be created and hooked into the existing
9. The store would have to be able to notify the user if they have enough credits to redeem the item they selected or notify them if they don’t have enough credits, and then if they do have enough credits it would have to subtract points from their total earned when they are redeemed.
10. Each game would have to be set up to only give a certain number of points.
11. The system should notify the user when their points are about to expire, via email and also when then log in to the system.
12. In addition users should also be allowed to play the game without logging into the system, but they will not be able to earn credits.
21 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1230 $ tähän työhön
If you are looking for innovative solution for your website, we have a creative portfolio to show. Please check your PMB for more details about your project and our portfolio links.
hi I have gone through your post. This is a very prductive application once its created. I have some queries related to your post. Please see PM Many Thanks