I need to speed up a repetitive research task.
The current project I am working on repeats the following steps:
1. Research people on linkedin using the people search function
2. Click on profile of a person I am interested in
3. Cut out name, job title, location fields
4. Paste into google doc spreadsheet corresponding fields
5. Go back to linkedin
6. Cut out URL for linkedin profile
7. Paste into google doc
8. Then I rate the person on how relevant they look for my project in google docs
Is there a faster/ better way to do this task? It is taking too long to assemble all the data.
This project is to make this faster in a one or two click process using a chrome extension method.
Is this a project you would be interested in?
Also, I would like to keep this extension just for our use rather than make public. Is this possible inside the chrome ecosystem?
Thank you for your interest.