To design and create an online management solution for concerts and music venue industry.
The idea is to have a solution that will work as a project manager for the entertainment industry.
The website will allow concert promoters and venue owners manage their events on an event by event basis.
The website will allow for multiple users with predefined roles, responsabilities and access privileges.
The website will have a complete work process and will be an end to end solution from beginning of event to production to execution to final report/analysis.
1. Online Calendar to keep track of: Tentative concerts (in house), concerts in progress (in house), completed concerts (in house) and cancelled or postponed concerts (inhouse). Plus it should allow us to post competitor events or festivals without any additional information (other than cost of entry, location, date and competitor promoter name and contact information). Tabs should exist for these selections or color cordination within the calendar page).
2. The system will be divided into theatre / concert. Theatre will have a set of forms and tools that will not be available for individual concerts where the events are being held in outside contrated venues or theatres.
THEATRE / VENUE SECTION
1. Booking form – An online booking form for new or potential events. This form will include all the fields necessary to begin the process including all the costs associated with the use or rental of the theatre.
2. Artist section. Section where promotional info for artist is located: artist website, myspace, facebook, tweeter, youtube page etc. including proper materials for the promotion (flier, poster, commercial, video, newspaper ads, songs, etc etc) - like an artist mini page.
3. production contact form – a form to list all the individuals (and contact information) associated with the production of the event. Booking agent, talent agent, artist manager, artist production manager, artist sound engineer, artist road manager as well as all in house personel associated with the concert event
4. marketting progress – list the different tasks associated with the promotion of the event:
A. online promotion tab (lists the online fliers, websites and html associated with the promotion plus reporting section so that progress and tasks associated can be noted and accounted for.
B. radio promotion tab (lists all the radio stations associated with the promotion, contacts, special promotion tie ins, dates and times radio advertisement spots are to run) these will also tie into the online calendar to keep a visual of what is being promoted at what time during the day/night)
C. Street promotion – A way for locations to be inputted where posters or fliers are distributed and a way to upload fotos to prove the promotion for that location has been done.
D. TV tab – same as radio tab
E. Newspaper/Magazines tab - lists the publications and the actual ad running and the calendar dates associated with the advertisement
F. Other – A special tab to list special activity associated with the promotion.
5. travel information – section to place all traveling itinerary (flights, bus, local transportation as well as dates, schedules and activities associated with each). Included are contact information
6. Hospitality information – section to place all hotel/stay accomidations including contact information.
7. Catering information – section to place all food and drink requirements including meals and times of days – plus contact information for providers.
8. Accounting activity – costs, projections and forms associated with everything related to the production, contracting of artists and marketing of event including all day of show expenses. Additionally this tab should include all information on what is to be paid to manager ,booking agent or artists asscoiated with the concert.
9. Investor/Partner Tab – Lists all parties associated with investing or partnering $$ into the event
10. Sponsorships – Lists all sponsorships and contacts and activities or requirements associated with the event.
11. Reports tab – report or charts of activity all around on what is completed, pending or in progress or to be done based on tab and duties assigned
12. Accounts – set up accounts for different users – not all users have access to all tabs – we have to set up permissions.
13. E-mail + SMS alerts (associated with activity sent to owner or head of the event or to individuals in charge of certain tasks. They will get alerts once if something is changed, added or completed or due)
14. Vital docs section – online storage of documents, images, contracts, etc associated with each event including link
FUTURE ADDITION: Mobile app to access this system on blackberry and iphone.
I am attaching some documents so you can see who the users will be and their roles in the theatre/event process
Here is a list of websites that are attempting or offering similar services:
[url removed, login to view] (this site used to offer the venue / promoter section but they cancelled it. They only offer the artist section) You should set yourself up an account to get an idea of what this site does. They have a free account.
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] (this is the look and feel im going after)
[url removed, login to view]
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 980 $ tähän työhön
Hi ....I have 5 years of in-depth experience in web development with very well known employers and you would be happy with the quality of the work that I would provide!