This project is a homework assigned to me and I need it within 5 days. You have to write all the table values entered into MYSQL so that I can enter them on my database. Fee is negotiable. You have to use only those languages which are specified below. The project is described below:
The web site must include the following general capabilities:
• A login page for users that establishes a logon session variable in JSP to keep track of the user. This logon session variable MUST time out - for security reasons.
• Whatever scheme you want to come up with to allow users to order/view your products and services, it must include a shopping cart that is stored in a table in your database. You need to ask for enough information that you can send the ordered items to the customer - so all customer address information is needed. For logistic companies, you need both the pickup and delivery address information.
• An ability to display the shopping cart during the ordering process OR display it on all the pages while the user is ordering.
• The ability to edit, or even delete the entire shopping cart and start over.
• A page so users can create a login and profile. They also must be able to edit their password.
• HTML pages for users to view what they have ordered from you. This is to include a summary page that displays one line for each order and when a button, or something on that line is clicked, the detail for that order is displayed.
In addition to the customer side of the web site, you need a set of HTML pages to allow your employees to manage your web site data. I like to call this the administrative side of a web site. These pages should not be easily visible to users, as the first level of security is to make something hard to find. You need at least the following:
• An administrative login page - with session variables to track them appropriately. This is also to time out.
• A set of pages that allow for the management of your products/services, users, and administrators. This means you must be able to add, change, or remove any of these 3 – or anything else that you create. This is NOT to be done by typing SQL into the form. Administrators are not programmers and should not be required to know SQL.
• A set of reports so the managers in your company can find out how well the company is doing. You are to have a sales report request form that allows a manager to produce a sales report. The options that are to be provided are:
o Date range: start and stop date for the order data to be retrieved
o Regional data: you can decide this, but city, state, zip code, etc. You must have at least 3 different types of "regions".
o Sales by product/service category: this means that you must have at least 4 categories of products/services with at least 4 products/services in each category