I run an Open Source project at [url removed, login to view]
I would be willing to contract a software developer to download the latest release ([url removed, login to view]), test it for me and provide detailed feedback. The job would include:
1. Visiting [url removed, login to view], reading its content and providing feedback on usability, attractiveness, improvements etc.
2. Testing the 'Live Demo' feature on at least two Operating Systems and providing feedback on usability, attractiveness, improvements etc.
3. Downloading the latest release ([url removed, login to view])
4. Following through Part 1 of the Reference Manual tutorial in at least 2 IDEs (ie. NetBeans, IntelliJ, Eclipse)
5. Following through Part 2 of the tutorial on all supported platforms (ie. JSF, GWT, JSP, Struts, Spring)
6. Following through Part 3 of the tutorial on Android
7. Providing detailed feedback on the tutorial parts 1 to 3 around usability, clarity etc.
8. Reading through the rest of the Reference Manual and providing feedback on usability, clarity etc.
As further work, I would also welcome:
9. Putting together a small demo application of your own devising (similar in scale to the included Address Book demo) and providing feedback on experiences with Metawidget while developing it
10. Examining the Metawidget JavaDoc and providing feedback
11. Examining the Metawidget source code and providing feedback