We are a micro Software development company based in Australia and Canada, with developers in Australia, Canada, Ukraine and India.
We are in need of 1 outsourced developer to join our team.
Needs to speak English, at a proficient level.
Suitable education qualifications.
Experience in :
SQL Query development
Model View Controller (MVC) applications
Some knowledge of Delphi (Object Pascal) would be a bonus.
We are an equal opportunity employer, gender or race is not relevant.
Generally 8:30am to 5pm in your local time zone. 8 hours per day,
40 hours per week.
Flexible working hours, sign on and off as needed.
Would be provided with a virtual server to do development on via remote desktop,
server will have all software required pre installed.
All work must be carried out on the provided virtual server.
Would work with our team via zoom or other video call software.
This is a large project, at least 30 hours per week, lasting several months.
We are currently migrating our software from Windows (Delphi) to web browser, we need a developer to work on Settings and preferences. The settings and preferences consist of around 1700 settings, includes many windows/views. This is currently written in Delphi (Object Pascal), the project involves reading the code and writing html, CSS, JS, Ajax calls and C# in an MVC framework, that performs the same function.
The possibility of ongoing work after this project is complete is possible.
The developer we are looking
- Can devote at least 30 hours plus a week to our company and start in the next week or so.
- Has the educational qualifications and relevant experience as above
- Can write robust code that is highly maintainable.
In order to write highly maintainable code it must be easy to understand by developers
other than the author, simple code is best. Needs to conform to standards and be neatly
laid out. Minimal use of third party plug ins.
- Can develop code that is near bug free, finished off and conforms to specifications.
- Can develop user interfaces that look nice, are intuitive and easy to use.
- Is devoted to our company full time, in other words – 30+ hours per week.
To apply please forward
- Some of your code that you are proud of, it does not have to run, we will examine it and decide
C#, if you have code in Delphi or Object pascal then send that as well.
Some links to web sites or web applications that you have developed or have substantially