I need a really creative designer for a small project in Photoshop or InDesign .
- there are 2 graphic interfaces , one for model , one for member . The one for members has 2 other versions (larger and x-large) , so we can count 2 interfaces and 2 derivated for one of them .
- you should use your imagination and be creative . I have an example for each interface but its only orientative . I can provide tones of similar websites to have a look and inspire from there if you need .
You should :
- put all required elements (buttons , etc.) into the design .
- the width of the design should be 960 px
Every button has one or more instances (for example start and stop) . You should create every instance .
Other work requirements :
- each element should be on its own layer
- group of elements should be in the same folder (example a button with its background , text , etc. under same folder)
- the folder names should describe the element (example : exit_chat_button)
I have 2 files that are created for my flash programmer and i have attached them to this project , so you can better understand what i need , how the interfaces are looking and how should they work (of course , that is not your job but knowing all the details can help you better understand this project and what you have to do) .
Thanks for your attention on this project .
16 freelancers are bidding on average $288 for this job
Hi, I am very skilled in both Photoshop and InDesign. I usually use both to do a job like this. I am very creative and can easily understand what is required of me and produce it.