We are looking for an experienced iOS developer to develop an app for tracking personal financial data and presenting this data as various charts and diagrams, which are both visually rich and interactive.
Specifically, the app will need to support the following functions:
1. Registration and login
a. Registration of first-time users
b. Username and password authentication
c. Handling forgotten password
2. Data collection â€“ an interface for the user to insert their financial data into various input fields. Data includes measurements such as the date, the time of day, sliding-scale rankings (e.g. ratings from 1 to 10), numerical data and notes (text).
3. Data editing â€“ an interface for the user to edit their data.
4. Reminder alerts â€“ the app will send alerts to the user, periodically reminding them to insert measurement data. These alerts are defined by the user. The app will support the following reminder functions:
a. An interface for the user to set and manage reminders
b. Sending reminders to the userâ€™s phone using the iOS notifications
5. Data visualisation â€“ the most important aspect of the app is generating visual representations of the data/measurements. The app will:
a. Show plots of the data in various chart formats â€“ e.g. bar, pie and line charts
b. Interactive charts â€“ the user is able to zoom in/out and scroll through the chart (left/right and up/down) using finger gestures.
c. Editing the data by interacting with the chart
d. Allow these charts to be shared on social media sites (e.g. Facebook and Twitter)
We have already developed the backend database for the app. This database contains all the necessary user and data tables. The app will essentially be the front-end interface to this database.
*IMPORTANT if you decide to reply to this job, please start your response with the code word: â€œCrimson Kangarooâ€
This way I know you took the time to read the complete description.
The successful developer will have the following iOS skills (in order of priority):
1. Experience working with complex backend databases
2. Experience creating interactive charts and diagrams
3. Experience working with notifications and alerts
4. Experience creating intuitive and user-friendly interfaces
5. Experience managing bug reporting and tracking
â€¢ A developer who can not only program, but can also handle UI design (either themselves or with a third-party UI designer)
â€¢ A developer with 5 star rating
â€¢ Someone who takes pride in their work and pays attention to detail
â€¢ A developer who speaks English well
19 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Crimson Kangaroo, Hi, We are interested to discuss your Project requirements in detail, kindly check your PMB and allow us to have a discussion with you.
Hi "Crimson Kangaroo", We are very much interested in your project and are ready to start immediately. Kindly check your PMB for details! Regards, Sohail
I have small team of very experienced Mobile app developer to work on this project. For Portfolio of my team please have a look in my Profile(Portfolio page) and and your PMB.
"Crimson Kangaroo" Hi sir, I have read your project details, and I interested to work on this project, please let me know if you interested to my bid too :) Thank you