I need the following animating into a 10-15 second clip for a website homepage.
The animnation will need to use some external data - it's just a numeric value so I believe this can be easily passed via parameters in the HTML source...so I imagine the whole thing can easily be completed in MS Blend...
It needs to function on all browsers etc - I've had issues with some SL stuff not working on Macs even though they have the plugin - so it needs to be SL v1 compatible...
Heres the animation description:
1) Bin drops into screen and makes a suitabale 'bang noise'
* I'll happily buy an audio clip if required.
* I would like the reflection to appear in tandem with the item dropping...
2) Lid is open - cut outs of bottles and cans fall into the bin - the arrow on front is spinning
* The level inside can be seen filling up - perhaps as line art of the bottles etc.
3) Bin will fill up to 50% - then lid falls closes and bangs again
4) a counter appears above the bin and counts [like a car mileometer] up to the value sent in the parameters - it will read something like '37 tonnes collected!'
That's it...any q's let me know - I have said 5 days max but if you can do it - let me know - and I'll close it right now - payment - do a demo that shows you know what your doing first - then I'll OK it complete - then I pay then you send me the source files.
The image is a JPG as this site doesn't let you upload other types of files - the original is vectored [Firework PNG/AI etc] - send me your email and you can have a copy to use - don't know if you can pull that into SL - I can supply in other formats if required [AI/SVG etc]
4 freelancers are bidding on average $248 for this job
Our company- Vision technology Service is into website designing and we have done a lot of websites.. This work would take us 5 days to complete. Please see ur private message for more informations.