It is the Model/Pattern Finder library for industrial machine vision applications. It incorporates various functionalities from various image transformation methods to edge based pattern matching. Right now, we need a QT based graphical debug utility for Linux OS (Ubuntu 18) where we can test the APIs provided by library for different kind of images and inputs interactively rather than writing another C/C++ code on top of it.
A graphical debug utility shall use the library to create an interactive dialog in which the following can be performed function like:
1. Load images and geometric context files into the utility, and save
geometric contexts to a file on disk.
2. A sequence of images can be loaded at once.
3. Loaded images are displayed and can have pattern search results overlayed in color over
the displayed image.
4. Displayed images with overlays can be zoomed and panned.
5. Overlays can individually be enabled and disabled, and include:
6. All input parameters that are adjustable through the API can be adjusted for
loaded and created geometric contexts using spin box , combo box, buttons etc.
7. Area selection in images window for extracting ROI can be specified using a mouse.
8. All search results available are displayed in tabular form.
9. The library performs various image transformations, so utility must have some kind of interactive interface for that also.
This is a very easy project for those who are well experienced with QT/Qml , it is basically just some library's API call for each component of UI ,so it shouldn't take more than a month.