We are looking for writers to write finance related articles for an ongoing project. For the trial period we will need 30 articles. This is mostly to test the writer and make sure that the articles will work for our purpose. If the trial period goes according to plan we will be needing a lot more articles over time. If you do a good job during the trial period you will be able to get a lot of work.
We will be able to pay around 1 dollar / article. All bids will be judged based on price but also on sample articles, experience and ratings etc. Below you will find the requirements for the writers and the articles submitted. If you do not think you can fulfill ALL of the requirements you should consider not making a bid. Hope to hear from you soon.
About the writer (all requirements must be met):
- You should be a native English speaker. All articles must be written in good English.
- You should be able to produce at least 25 articles every week. If you can produce more than 25 then tell us how many you want to write and we will decide on a good number.
- You will have to research each article and find the information on your own. We only provide you with the keyword / title and it is up to you to do the necessary research to be able to write a good and informative article on the subject.
- You must be able to write about the same topics repeatedly in new and interesting ways and without copying yourself.
- You should be able to communicate at least once every day via messenger or email.
About the quality of articles (all requirements must be met):
- All articles must pass Copyscape and other plagiarism detectors or they will be rejected.
- Articles must have a natural flow and be written in a cohesive and informative way. The article should always consist of quality content that is unique to that article.
- The articles should consist of 400-600 words excluding the title and subtitles.
- Articles should be divided into at least 5 paragraphs, more if it makes the article easier to read.
- The grammar and punctuation should be 100 % correct at all times.
- Every article should be at least 90% unique. This also means the first article you write should be different from the second article you write on the same or similar topics.
- The article title should be the same as the keyword and there should also be at least two subheadings in each article which also contain the keyword (but not only the keyword).
- Keyword density: Beyond the title and subtitle the keyword must appear another 5 - 7 times throughout each article.
- All keywords must be included and worked into the text in a natural way.
- Articles should be written (or at least submitted) in a Windows compatible format (Word, Wordpad or other program where it is easy to edit and copy / paste the text).
About the submission of articles (all requirements must be met):
- When you submit an article and receive payment for it you automatically give us full ownership and complete copyright of the article.
- Articles written for us cannot be sold to others or used on other websites. You also cannot use them as sample work when applying for other jobs here or on other websites.
- When you submit an article we will check it to make sure it passes Copyscape and that the quality is good enough. Only after it passes this control you will be able to get paid for the article.
- Articles that do not pass our control will be sent back and you will not get paid for them until you have resubmitted the article with the necessary changes. Resubmitted articles will be checked again.
- You will receive payment each week for the articles completed during that week. We will not pay any money in advance. Payment only after articles has passed quality control.
- Payments will be made via Paypal or Freelancers upon agreement.
If you think that you can meet our requirements and is the right person for this job please make a bid. Bids will only be considered with a sample article on a topic that we choose. If you are chosen for this job we will make the proper arrangements and supply you with the keywords / titles of the articles you are going to write. Please do not make a bid if you cannot fulfill the above requirements. If this turns out well we will be needing a lot more articles in the future and hopefully we will have a long and satisfying relationship that benefits both parties. Good luck.