- Application need to be developed in > .NET CORE 2.0 C# MVC EF framework.
- WEB API endpoint for initiating a product request from our side. Request will check whether we have the product info from in the imported catalog file. If not. Call ICECAT API and update catalog table.
- Being able to import the ICECAT catalog file using a Async API call. API call will download the latest file using API and store it. Second it will import the file and update/insert into the table. In first instance we will use a vbs script and windows scheduler to import the latest file on a weekly base.
- Being able to request product info using the ICECAT API
- API endpoint enabling us to request product info
- Optimized database datamodel to ensure high performance. Using MS SQL or MySQL
- Add counter/tracking so we can identify which products are queried most often.
- Ensure all the data is stored in the database and can be retrieved.
This task is part of a bigger project where we will add B2B vendor data. Depending on the solution you deliver, we will rehire you.
Please refer in your initial proposal why we should hire you.
22 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi there, We can integrate the ICECAT API to communicate with a .Net webapp and load data as you mentioned in the project description. We can discuss further when you want. Thanks
I am full stack developer having more than 3+ years experience on c# .net and along with that web API and SQL I am able to provide more quality product with in the time frame given