We are developing a small software package for windows that helps entrepreneurs plan their business
A prototype is provided using MinGW and Allegro 4.2 in Window XP and Nullsoft Installer which I will release to short-listed candidates.
The design is provided, cut up and ready to use in multiple formats.
Attached is an image example of the design.
I would like the coder to use the environment they are most comfortable with.?
The software package installed is a well designed menu known as 'The Dashboard'.? It has 6 items:
- Read our ebook (launches a PDF reader via windows Shell)
- Start a new business plan (launches a word document via windows Shell)
- Start a new financial forecast (launches an excel worksheet via windows Shell)
- View an existing financial forecast (launches a PDF reader via windows Shell)
- Visit our web site (launches a web site via windows Shell)
- About (pops up a dialog)
We need one additional feature
- We would like the 'about' menu item to be replaced with a 'folder' menu item labelled 'My business plans' that open a dialog with...
- A list of business plan campaigns (i.e. a list of folders)
- Start a new campaign feature
- Delete an old campaign feature
I will be choosing coders on:
10th of August, 2009
The deadline will be:
16th of August, 2009 at 2:00PM
To prove that you have read and comprehend what I have written, please complete the survey below:
1. What am I looking for?
2. What precise services do I need?
3. Do I need design?
4. What environment will you be using? (i.e. .NET, MinGW w/ GTK, Visual C w/ GDI, etc)
Please remember to provide your portfolio and any other relevant information such as? native language and time zones.