SANNI KR. PATHANIA
To work in a challenging atmosphere and put my potential to the best use in fulfilling organizational goals and learning greater skills through consistent hard work and determination relating to human values.
Managerial assignments in IT Field.
B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) from HP University, Shimla (INDIA) .
* MS Exchange 2000 server.
* Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
Overall: 5 Years Experience in IT field
1 Currently working in HEB international as IT Project Manager in Afghanistan from 26th Feb. 2008. Here I am handling all IT project for HEB International. HEB is an Afghan Company currently dealing with Internet and LAN implementation service for US Army in almost 15 US Army camps in Afghanistan. This company also dealing with Life Support Projects for Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF).
2 Worked as Assistant. Manager in IO-Global Services Pvt. Ltd. In Kandahar Air Field (Afghanistan) from Feb, 2006 to 25th Feb, 2008. Providing Internet Service to US Army, Canadian Army, British Army, Romanian Army, KBR and all other NATO Forces (Around 4000 customers). In Kandahar Air Field we have contract with AAFES (Army & Air Force Exchange Services). IO-GLOBAL Services Pvt. Ltd. is an A-Class ISP (Internet Services Provider) Company providing various internet Services on V-SAT, RF-Links, P2P and PMP links, Lease Line, fiber optics etc. Providing internet to corporate customers as well as home user in US Army Camps all over Afghanistan and India. Sold 17 V-SAT links. A highest sale contract of bandwidth is USD 1, 09,000 per month with Recon International, Second highest is USD 68,000 per month and that is with ES-KO PAE Joint Venture Company etc.
3 Worked as a Sr. Executive Engineer in Team Wireless India Pvt. Ltd. (Mumbai) from 1st March, 2005 to January, 2006. Team Wireless India Pvt. Ltd. is an A-Class ISP Company providing various Internet last mile solutions, like Radio Frequency Point to Point, and point to multipoint Radio links, Lease Line, VOIP Services, and VPN. I was handling total Team Wireless Network in Mumbai.
4 Worked as Executive Engineer in Primus Telecommunications India Ltd. (New Delhi) From 1st March, 2004 to 28th Feb, 2005. Primus Telecommunication India Ltd. is an A-Class ISP Company providing various Internet last mile solutions, like Radio Frequency Point to Point, and point to multipoint Radio links, Lease Line, VOIP Services, Firegate, and VPN etc.
5 Worked as Customer Support Engineer In Hotwire India Pvt. Ltd. (New Delhi) from 15th July, 2003 to Feb, 2004. Company providing Internet Services to Corporate Customers through Radio Links (RF Links of different frequency range), DSL Line, Lease line & providing internet services to local customers through Local Area Network.
Skill in Radio & Wireless Technology:
• Radio site survey for point-to-point and point to multi point installations.
• Installation and maintenance of point-to-point Radio modems like PCOM and UC wireless (LR 2020, 2050) for all data rates ranging from 64Kbps to 8 Mbps.
• Configuring routers at the both ends after establishing the Point-to-Point links.
• Trouble shooting Point-to-Point and point to multi point links
• Creating structural designs for establishing Tower/Mast sites and for antennae installation.
• Installation of Lease line modem and DSL modem like Ascom, Dasan & Paradyne etc.
• Good knowledge of Microwave installations and all kinds of equipment such as modems and routers. Familiar with all kinds of cables, connectors, and antennae used in the microwave installations and Network Installation.
• Installation and maintenance of VOIP equipments like Cisco Ata, Samsung Ata, Mediatrix and audio code devices, online and onsite customer support.
• Installation and maintenance of Cisco Routers (800, 1700, 2500, 2600, 3600, 7507 Series) and Cisco Switches.
• Monitoring Remote Servers using WhatsUP Gold, HP Open view, Bandwidth Monitor Etc.
• Installation of V-Sat Links, SCPC Links, Q-Band Links, S-Band Links and C-Band Links for Satellite Communication and Point to Point communication.
• Networking, TCPIP, Network Cables, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Windows NT, Windows 2000.
• P- COM Radio Modems ranging from 64Kbps To 8 Mbps
• UC Wireless Radios of all types LR 2020, LR 2050, Win Router 2050, Win Bridge 2050.
• FLOWARE PMP Radio Modems for both Lease Line and Frame Relay modems.
• POINT RED makes Point to Point & Point to Multipoint Ethernet modems with 4 Mbps working at 2.7 GHz. In TDD technology
• TSUNAMI Point to Multi Point Ethernet Modems of 20, 40, 60 Mbps.
• All types of routers like CISCO 800, 1700, 2600, 3600, 7500, Tiny Router, D-Link, Dasan and Motorola etc. All type of Cisco L-3 Switches.
• AIM-34 point-to-point Ethernet modem of 34 Mbps.
• Cyberoam Servers, 24 Online Servers, Q-Band & C-Band Satellite Links, V-Sat Etc.
SKILLS IN WIN2000 SERVER, WIN2003 SERVER & CYBEROAM SERVER:
• Installing and upgrading of servers.
• User account creation and management of the rights and space restrictions.
• Support for installed office automation software and proprietary packages.
• Backup and restoration of data.
• Administration and configuration of terminal server and clients.
• Administration and configuration of network services like DHCP, DNS and WINS server and clients.
• Managing sharing, security and access of network files and folders.
• Managing system policies and Group policies.
• Managing printing.
• Creating and configuring network and dial-up connections.
• Managing, optimizing and troubleshooting Active Directory,
• Replication and performance.
• Managing remote installation services
• Managing internet connection sharing
• Managing and monitoring IP routing in a Windows 2000 network infrastructure
Skills in Hardware:
* PC-Configuration of Display Cards, Modem (Internal/External), LAN Cards, Sounds Cards etc.
* PC Trouble Shooting.
Place: Kabul (Sanni Kr. Pathania)