I'm a University professor and researcher with a Ph.D. degree in Cyber ethics and criminal investigation. I have degree on comparative English Language and Culture. I have been working as a copywriter and freelance writer for the last 12 years. I have written thousands of articles, essays and short stories. I wrote 10 text books. I have also worked on rewriting on legal, medical issues, entertainment, retirement, and financial and commercial topics. I have written several books in English and Bengali. I love writing in different styles (Harvard, MLA, APA, AMA, Chicago, Turabian etc.) and on diff erent topics, adapting my style to suit the topic and audience. I deliver quality work on time and on budget, ensuring that your projects remain on schedule and I will always keep you informed and be responsive to your requirements and preferences.
I have an "Academic Research Center" with a group of 150 writers, highly qualified and experienced in English language and IT and computer.
As a university professor, I all posses the vital instinct of inquisitiveness for, when the unknown confronts me, I wonder and my inquisitiveness makes me probe and attain full and fuller understanding of the unknown. This aims to ensure the delivery of high quality research, to safeguard all stakeholders, to meet the requirements of relevant funding bodies and to manage risk in relation to research misconduct. The following multi-disciplinary research projects have been properly done:
1. Loss of Biodiversity in Padma River Basin by Construction of Farrakka Barrage: An Appraisal to Climate Change
2. Information Technology in India compared with China and Nigeria
3. Does the strengthening of the role of the European Parliament address the alleged 'democratic deficit' in the EU?
4. Drug Legalization in Netherlands: Cultural Patterns
5. Identify and illustrate one process you have used to deal with a specific problem or difficult situation(s) in your life. In other words, explain your process for resolving a specific problem
6. Movie comparison: Cape fear 1 and 2
7. Gas Price Increasing and Alternative Energy Sources
8. What forms of gender inequality emerge in the context of the industrial revolution and why and Gender inequality/Temple Wage
9. A Reaction Paper on Franz Kafka's A Country Doctor
10. Employee Termination in the Hospitality Industry
11. Description Issues in Media and Culture
12. The Powers of the President
13. The Evolution of the Skyscraper: Carson, Pirie, Scott and Company Building (1899) Vs. The Seagram Building (1957)
14. Is punishment or rewarding more powerful in motivation employees? Discuss this question, referring to at least three specific management theories and considering the historical context in which these ideas were developed or adopted.
15. History - World War 2 Cause and Effect
16. Collaboration Engineering Opportunity Interview Protocol: The Online Bookstore
17. Emotions and Communication of arranged marriages in China
18. Religion in custody case
19. Evaluating Eligibility Rules
20. The police use of force in the United States and how it is used and abused
21. What issues of national identity and/or citizenship are you interested in? What methods will you adopt to study these issues, and why?
22. Parking price problem in Arizona State University
23. International relations: the "ripeness" of a negotiation
24. Critically examine equity theory for its effective application
25. The roles of NGO's have significant impacts on elite and public opinion, generating human rights movements to the point where they become prominent and influential in domestic culture and politics
26. What are we doing to solve the problem of obesity?
27. Water Today
28. Compare Candide and Utopia
29. Economics and Nursing
30. Inclusion of Special Education Students
31. Risk Communication Plan on Coal bed methane
32. The Evolution of American Urban Society
33. Outline and critically evaluate geo-demographic segmentation strategies and consider why other segmentation techniques might be applied in consumer markets
34. Rise of Agriculture & Climate
35. Business Ethics
36. Impact and Role of Superior Courts: Bangladesh Supreme Court