I'm a software developer with a wide range of skills covering all aspects of web, android, and desktop application development. The programs I have written vary wildly in complexity, ranging from simple web native hello worlds (todo apps) to highly complex low-level system programs like media codecs and compilers. I am actively participating in the development of a from-scratch, green field x86 operating system where we build not only the kernel, but everything that an operating system would ideally have to be called "self-contained". This includes a web browser with JS engine (all done from scratch) and many more fascinating stuff.
Services I'm willing to offer:
* Web Development - I can build both, front and back end of a web application using technologies like Java (Spring Boot), Node, React, NextJS, PHP (vanilla, Laravel).
* RESTful APIs - I can implement REST services from scratch.
* Android - Java has been my primary language from the very start. I can build, test, and deploy android applications. I can hook up android apps to existing REST services and if things get native, I can employ C/C++ and NDK to flesh out the performance critical parts.
* Desktop Apps - I have done a number of projects using Java (Swing/FX), one of which was a web brwoser backed by the chromium embedded framework. Other than Java, I am somewhat familiar with the QT ecosystem and would have no problem building modern desktop UIs using QT and C++.
* Web Automation - I am an expert Selenium developer. I can write the necessary scripts to automate certain tasks/scrap websites and furthermore, bundle the application with a chromium instance so that firing up the script is as simple as launching a native application.
This developer has been solved my issues on time and with a good skilled base. I can recommend this dev to anyone need a problem fixed on time. And i will give him a bonus because i was so happy with the results.