Thanks for taking the time to review my profile! I’m an Electronics Engineer specializing in PCB and Electronics Design. With years of experience in the industry, I’ve built my business as a freelancer around being detail-oriented, punctual, and innovative whenever possible. I believe in providing my clients with the best possible product without breaking the bank.
I offer services in many areas, including (but not limited to):
● Embedded Systems: Analog and digital circuitry design and simulation, PCB design, firmware development.
● Analog Electronics Design: Analog frontends, amplifiers, filters, mixers, and general analog circuitry for low-frequency, low-power precision applications.
● Power Electronics: Circuitry design and simulations, high power PCB design, control systems.
● RF design: RF circuitry and PCB design.
I offer services for all product development stages: Proof of Concept, Prototyping, Value Analysis and Value Engineering, and Product Release.
I’m well-versed in a vast array of software and tools, and believe in always keeping up to date on the most modern and revolutionary techniques. I am proficient in:
● Schematic drawing and PCB design: Altium Designer, KiCAD, EasyEDA, OrCAD and EagleCAD.
● Software simulation: NGSpice, PSpice and LTSpice.
● Firmware development: STMcube (ST Microelectronics), CCS (Texas Instruments), Segger Embedded Studio and MPLABX (Microchip and Atmel).
If you’re interested in working with me, I’m available via Freelancer and will always answer your questions or requests in a timely manner. Thank you for your time and have a great day!