I'm in need of a PA to assist me in running my company. Currently the company employs 9 staff/drivers and I do all the admin work myself, as well as reply to any enquiries the business may have.
Background and current operations of Company:
Currently, Lok International Pty Ltd is running a small Taxi and Limousine Business in Sydney as well as having small operations in Melbourne and Brisbane.
The business has about 1000 regular clients, who book taxis and limousines on an ongoing basis, where some hold accounts with us who are invoiced monthly.
The other major part of our business is through several websites we have established. These websites are self operated so that customers gain a quote online based on the pickup and drop off locations, then can pre book and pre pay for there taxi or limousine.
Some customers like to make enquiries through either the online enquiry form, emailing or by calling us directly.
Due to all the phone calls generated from the website coming through to my mobile phone, as well as all email enquiries coming to my blackberry, I have a huge load of work that I cannot keep up with.
Also, being a driver of a limousine myself for the company, I am not able to answer all phone call enquiries whilst having clients on board.
Hence, the reason why I would like a PA to assist with the work load, as well as take phone calls.... And assist with all other admin related work that I currently do myself.
The PA will need to be able to, and also have skills in the following:
- have great English spoken language
- available through out the whole day to take phone calls when customers do call through our website (this is anywhere between 5 to 15 calls a day and is mostly during the day time)
- the ability to reply to emails
- the ability provide quotes and to submit bookings through our website when customers call
- data entry of the companies expenses
- Internet and IT savvy
- web development savvy; ideal for slight changes that may be required on our website
- word, excel, PowerPoint savvy
- has a good sense for design for when small changes are required on the website
- most importantly, I need someone that's nice and friendly to my clients as I do know every single one of my clients.
I look forward to all your replies.
Thanks and regards
8 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
I've been exposed not only to carry out the usual admin tasks, but have also had exposure in performing internet marketing-related tasks, remote team management, project management, and customer service.