I need an essay on an ethical standpoint in the travel tourism industry in regards to deceptive marketing.
Individual Ethics Essay
Students are required to submit an essay examining the role of ethics in contemporary digital marketing.
Students should select:
1. Only one topic to discuss in the essay that is relevant from an ethical standpoint, e.g. data privacy,
surveillance, gender or sexual objectification, deceptive marketing, selective advertising, ambush
2. and only one sectorial application e.g. sports, food, travel et
Students are required to submit:
1. a topic proposal via Loop by 30th November 2020 (cut-off time at midnight). Your proposal
should outline your chosen topic and rationale for choice (200/250 words max). Files should be
submitted using the following naming format “Student Name-Ethics Essay ProposalYour_Topic”.
2. an electronic copy (Word or PDF) of the essay via Loop by 18 January 2021 (cut-off at 5pm).
Files should be submitted using the following naming format “Student Name-Ethics Essay
No extension will be granted. Submissions via other channels will not be accepted.
The word count for the essay must be between 2,500 and 3,500 words excluding references. Students are
encouraged to communicate their argument/ideas as concisely as possible. Essays below (above) the
minimum (maximum) word limit will be graded zero.
The following marking guidelines for this assignment will apply subject to the grade descriptors in
Appendix A of this document:
• Structure and housekeeping (5%)
- Is the essay professionally presented?
- Does the essay have clear and consistent structure, layout, table of contents, visuals,
- Does the student adopt a consistent style throughout, correct spelling and grammar?
- Does the essay contain a complete, ordered and properly formatted list of references? E.g.
• Executive Summary and Introduction (10%)
- Does the student properly summarise the objective(s) and the context of the essay?
- Does the student properly summarise the framework adopted and the outcome?
- Does the student expand on the purpose and context of essay?
• Academic literature (30%)
- Does the LR feature current material?
- Has the LR sufficient focus AND depth or is it too thin and broad?
- Does the student “handle” or organise the literature creatively (e.g. thematically or in
terms of different strands/sides of an argument)?
- Is the student critically aware of literature sources? E.g. is the article based on empirical
work, does the author address competing views on the issue in question, is the author
• Analysis (20%)
- Did the student select an appropriate theoretical framework?
- Does the student use the framework to critically analyse the issues identified with
appropriate reference to relevant academic and practitioner literature?
- Does the student make sense of the analysis with a clear ‘thread’ of argument, objectivity,
and supporting evidence?
• Proposal (15%)
- Does the student suggest a solution to solve the ethical issue/dilemma analysed in the
• Conclusion (10%)
- Does the essay have a conclusion?
- Is the conclusion clearly linked to the objectives of the essay?
- Is the conclusion based persuasively on the literature and evidence presented?
- Does the student provide appropriate recommendations?
38 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin €80 tähän työhön
Hello. I can write your Ethical Marketing Essay. Can you specify number of pages? I have 6 years experience in ethics academic writing. Please message me to discuss further details about task.