This task suppose to use only allowed methods to get data from social network via api by certified app. Only using Instagram Graph API. Do not suggests any parsing or scrapping or third party applications.
It is necessary to extract data (the number of comments and likes and places - let's call it socialdata) from the Instagram API. Now the application takes posts from Instagram through the basic display API and saves. You must have expirience with OAuth and API.
* replace the current implementation with instagram graph api,
* write test code that tests receiving socialdata
code remark: search by code for function `getSocial` and route `/ajax/order/social`
Testing includes the following sequence:
* authorization for two test users
* the first user creates an image post
* the first user checks the number of likes and comments (equal to zero at this moment) and places
* second user comment and like the post
* the first user checks the number of likes and comments (equal at this moment to one)
data about test users in the configuration file
(output about actions, if it is php, then output to the page of actions and results, and if nodejs, then in accordance with the accepted process for testing jest / mocha, etc.)
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $196 tähän työhön
Hello. I have an in depth experience with the OAuth2 schema and the GraphQL, in fact I already have most of the code ready. Your project will be delivered in less than 48 hours. Please contact me for the details.