CloudOneX Customization and bug fixing -- 2
Maksettu toimituksen yhteydessä
Project Title: CloudOneX Customization and Bug Fixing
We are seeking a skilled developer to customize and fix bugs in our CloudOneX platform. The ideal candidate should have experience in web development and be familiar with the CloudOneX system.
Unfortunately we tried to communicate with the original developers on more than 1 case but support is none-existent, so we're looking for long-term developer relationship.
- If you have experience with CloudOneX or similar cloud-based platforms, it would be highly advantageous.
- We are open to suggestions for additional features or functionalities that could enhance the platform, and we are willing to discuss these further.
If you are a detail-oriented developer with experience in customization and bug fixing, please submit your proposal outlining your relevant skills and experience. We look forward to discussing the project in more detail with the selected candidate.
You can access their demo here = [login to view URL]
1) most recurring invoices aren't being created automatically on the due date, and the ones that got created, were not automatically sent to the customers via email.
2) some invoices show incorrectly on pdf, but show correctly normally.
3) subscriptions, go to subscriptions > list subscriptions, I would like to view the customer's subscription on their customer profile? so if i'm in Customer1 account, i want to be able to view Customer1's subscriptions, instead of leaving Customer1 account to go to the subscriptions page, then search for Customer1 in the list to find Customer1's subscriptions.
4) I have imported customers list into the db, but the phone numbers are showing as +1.123-456-7890 and i want them to show as 1234567890. this should be fairly easy if you know sql db.
5) when customer registers (create a new account), i don't receive any notifications about it until i log in the cloudonex and check myself, or if the customer tells me about it. also same problem when a ticket is created i think last time i tested it. so is there a way we can setup a notification email sent to staff when someone successfully create an account or create a ticket?
6) tax based on Canada and specific province. i don't really know how we can assign each province a specific tax rate, because if you go to Settings > Sales Tax, you can add all sales tax items, but you cannot assign them to specific provinces in Canada. so when we create each invoice, we have to manually select each tax for each item listed in the invoice manually. this can be troublesome as sometimes we make a mistake and charge wrong tax to wrong customers.
-how i want it to function:
-if country is NOT Canada, then automatically tax = 0%
-if country is Canada, then check province name, and assign tax based on province listed in customer's profile
7) admin notes not showing correctly on client page unless we click edit. go to any account, create admin note with multiple lines, save it and take a look at it, you'll see all text is written like a paragraph, not separate lines.
8) on the invoices, i may need to modify very minor things in the print design, nothing complicated. we can discuss details.
9) customer signature, try to open any invoice > click Preview, then scroll down to the bottom of the invoice, you will see large white space, in this area, the customer can sign, if you're using a computer, you can sign using your mouse clicking in the area. if using your mobile phone, you can sign using your finger. this is a great feature that i think i will need to use, but there is an issue with it
-there is a Clear Signature red button at the bottom, this also clears the signature on the admin side, so if customer signs an invoice, and later after we make the deal, he can go inside and clear his signature, we will no longer have his signature. i want the customer to have 2 buttons, "Clear Signature" and "Submit Signature". so customer can clear the signature as they like, until they click Submit Signature, then it will disable the "Clear Signature" button, they will no longer be able to clear the signature, only staff can clear the signature for them. it should make it even before invoice paid or deal done. once the customer signed, and submit signature, then customer can't clear signature at all, until we clear it from our end because signature means the customer agree to the invoice provided, so if he refuses to pay, i have proof that he signed it, agreed to pay it.
10) auto arrange invoices by newest first without having to manually select that. so arrange by date.
11) integrate saving customer credit card details securely with Elavon Payment Gateway API
be reasonable on your bid cost, high bids or long deadlines will be ignored/declined.
Projektin tunnus: #37521043