I have a Joomla 2.5 website with Virtuemart. It is a new template that I am modifying and need fixes for the following minor issues. I have attached screenshots that include the URL.
1. The buttons underneath the icons on the front page are increasing in size when hovered over, however they should remain the same size ... I assume this may have something to do with the modifications to the top menu drop-down.
2. In Virtuemart, the left side of the product boxes are still being cutoff when displaying using the two views that are not list mode.
3. The hovering add to cart button just redirects to the product page instead of adding the product to the cart. Clicking on the box should redirect to the product box, but clicking on the Add to cart/More Info button should add the product to the cart.
4. If a product is added to the cart and then "Continue Shopping" is selected, the shopping cart always disappears once the page reloads.
5. The drop-down on the top menu does not work when on the Virtuemart checkout page after selecting "Show Cart"
6. Some products do not display a picture in the cart, while others do. Is this random or is there a reason? It would be ideal if the pictures were shown but with a smaller size or thumbnail.