I need a concept completed for a game developed.
I have a PHP script written that uses a restful API for users login/register already.
So what I need is:
Part 1. (Matchmaking)
1. user logs in using my api.
2. shows user logged in as 'x', with a button that says 'play'
3. when user clicks 'play' a new view is loaded, that says 'matching' (this view is effectively waiting for another user to be 'matched with' (first come first serve).
4. when two users are matched they enter a 'room' where the game starts (if a user leaves, the other person gets a message that user has left, and a button to take them back to the matchmaking view).
Part 2. (Game)
Each user has 7 numbers each. The 'server' also randomly orders 7 numbers - the highest bidder takes all numbers.
1. Server randomly sends a number from 1 to 7, e.g. number 5.
2. Each user bets a number of their own from 1 to 7 (they don't see what other has chosen until both have said, 15 second limit).
3. The user who voted the highest wins all the numbers.
4. the person with the highest number of numbers wins (or the 1st person to 43 wins).
I hope this makes sense