We are a new interdisciplinary studio that thinks in threes: Live Action, Mixed-Media, and Animation. We are still pre-launch (website still being developed.)
We're looking for someone to help develop an AI from the ground up for qualitative analysis of videos to help inform our creative strategies before we head into a production. The duration of this position is as needed with the possibility of a full time position down the line. If you are looking for an opportunity to join an exciting new venture at the ground level, please apply today!
- Individual must have existing competencies in AI/ML
- Have the analytical capabilities of a data scientist, and understand the latest developments in AI/ML.
-Will be responsible for designing and developing AI models
- Convert AI/ML models into APIs that other developers can use
- Perform statistical analysis
Required Skills for the Data Intelligence Engineer:
- Experience in computer science, data science, software development, or another related field.
- Solid understanding of common programming languages
- Advanced knowledge of statistical and algorithmic models as well as of fundamental mathematical concepts, such as linear algebra and probability
- Familiarity with deep learning and machine learning algorithms and the use of popular AI/ML frameworks
- Experience with data profiling, preparation and exploration with minimally documented data sets.
1. Can you work on US timezone (EST time)?
2. Can you work Full time 40 hrs/week?
3. Are you an individual or agency?
4. What's your hourly rate?