1) a circle with radius of 50m
2) eight radials
3) ten points along each radials between 10m and 50m
4) each point among ten per radial is spaced evenly at 4m each
5) a random directional generation for each of the point will be employed to simulate movement
6) any point which reaches 50m distance will only be allowed movement on the Cartesian coordinate system that moves the point to <50m from the center of the circle
7) each point will have value 0.2
8) each point will have the ability to communicate successfully with another point at <=1m distance
9) the geometry should iterate moving each point in 1m direction on x/y, but only in one direction per iteration
10) OUTPUT: when five points, = 1.0, are each at least within 1m distance of another, the set of points should be output, the iteration count should be output
11) another iteration should occur
12) INPUT: it should be possible to input the number of points starting on each radial, the distance of 40m divided equally among them, the distance moved by a point each iteration, the number of iterations, the value of a point
13) the radials starting at 0 deg, following a two dimensional polar coordinate system clockwise, should be exist at 0 deg, 45 deg, 90 deg, etc.
14) the naming of the points should follow the convention of Pij, where i = the number of the radial beginning 0, 1, 2, etc. up to 7 at 315 deg, j will be the point number along the radial beginning with 1 at 10m, 2 at 10m + 40m/(# of points)+10m, 3 at (distance 2) + (40m/(# of points), etc.
15) No gui. Just CLI.
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $21/tunti tähän työhön
Hi I have a good skill in C/C++, C#, JAVA programing. I have finished many projects using C/C++, C#, JAVA. I can do it perfectly in your timeline. Let's discuss more details in private chat. Thanks.