Wireframes for baking app
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $200
- Vastaanotetut työt: 15
- Voittaja: SyrWeb Development
I’m building an application similar to bakediary.com, but I’m adding a few additional feature. I need someone with strong UX experience to create wireframes for the 6 pages below. I need the wireframes for both the web and the native mobile app for each page so there should be a total of 12 wireframes. I want to make it clear that I need the native mobile app version wireframes and not just mobile responsive pages. I only need you to create wireframes and not the actual design.
1. Events listing page (web and native mobile app)
2. Events details page (web and native mobile app)
3. Classified listings page (web and native mobile app)
4. Classified details page (web and native mobile app)
5. Conversations listing page (web and native mobile app)
6. Conversations details page (web and native mobile app)
Please keep in mind that this is for a baking app and reference bakediary.com for what my app will do.
Here are descriptions of each page:
1. Events listing page - this is a page where members can come and view event listings. Members can post events for members to browse through events similar to https://www.eventbrite.com/d/online/all-events/
* Filters on the left column to filter by: price, location, date
* Listing of events on the right with pagination on the bottom
* 2 featured events at the top
2. Events details page - this is the details page that you will click from the event listing page. This has all of the details of the
* Event Name
* Event photo
* Attendee list - where it shows photos and names of attendees
* Favorite event
* Add to calendar
3. Classified listings page - this is a classified listing section where members can list items for sale in their region similar to craigs list (https://newyork.craigs list.org/d/appliances/search/ppa)
* Search listings
* Filter listings on the left
* 2 featured classified listings at the top
4. Classified details page - this is the details page that show the specific item details
* Listing title
* Listing photos
* Listing description
* Message seller button
* Add to favorites
* Share button
5. Conversations listing page - this is a section very similar to reddit where users can post a topic or question and other members can reply to the top or question. This is similar to https://stackoverflow.com/questions. The conversations have categories
6. Conversations details page - this is the details page for the conversation similar to https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31079081/programmatically-navigate-using-react-router.
* Replies with votes
I need to see the web and native mobile app version of all 6 pages. Again, the native mobile app and not the mobile responsive web wireframes. If I select you for this project I’ll hire you for additional wireframes in a separate project.
“Would hire him again.”
stauburn99, United States.