hello, I need someone to prepare for me a professional case study to use it as a presentation, it must be finished in less than 6 hours
Do you have a list of sites from Finland that we can place guest posts / articles? And if so, please provide a list with prices. Looking for high quality site in finance niche PLEASE READ THIS PROJECT BEFORE MAKING YOUR BID. DO YOU HAVE GUEST POST SPACE FROM FINLAND SITE IN FINANCE NICHE? ONLY FINNISH SITES NO OTHERS
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service q...you are well set & eligible to hear and know more about the opening positions Just follow the briefing. You can ask questions when i am through. Let me know when you have finished reading and understand every line ..You are to respond back with an ''DONE'' ..I advise you read with care.
I have 4 sites detected with Malware, so the host provider blocked my websites. 3 Wordpress sites and 1 Drupal. I want to have the websites with all the content active and clean. All websites under once Cpanel. Thanks Moawya
We need C++ sourcecode for C++ Builder 10.2 (Target Windows). The Application should do the following: 1) play a AVI file full screen. 2) After play finished it should display a RTSP stream full screen for xx seconds 3) Play another AVI file full screen. 4) Play 4 RTSP streams simultaneously, each cover 1/4 of a full screen. 5) Return to action
We need C++ sourcecode for C++ Builder 10.2 (Target Windows). The Application should do the following: 1) play a AVI file full screen. 2) After play finished it should display a RTSP stream full screen for xx seconds 3) Play another AVI file full screen. 4) Play 4 RTSP streams simultaneously, each cover 1/4 of a full screen. 5) Return to action 1.
Hello, I need check some sites every day and give me information of these site. It is easy job. Contact me to give more detail. About 2 USD / days for check 5~6 sites (about 20 mins to check) Not Vietnam, China, Russia
...progressive web app (PWA) and have started this competition to find a good front end html/css designer to work with on a long term basis. We have 4 other sites pending to award to the top competitor(s) in private projects. Overview --------------- - We only need the front end (html/css/images/fonts/icons only) of a the pages below designed for us. - It's
I need to replicate and get the live and pre-match data from Betbrain. I need a PHP, Python or Perl script to scrape the following page: https://www.betbrain.com.
We are looking for someone who has experience marketing products and websites on Classified Ad Sites. We are looking for someone who has experience with proxies so that we can list products over multiple cities and markets. Experience with Automation and other online marketing experience and knowledge of other types of marketing will be a plus. I want
i would like to be able to download videos from 2 sites they are adult sites one i can download from but there is a limit so i want to see if limit can be bypassed the other site newer videos are hosted on [login to view URL] server and regular tools like idm and other tools dont seem to work but i know it can be done becaise i see these videos ripped online
...discussed once the code is reviewed and would be provided in a file. The current up to date source code would be provided and you will take over the project which is about 75% finished already. The remaining 25% are minor things that might or might not be added depending on how everything goes. We are looking for someone that can review the code, debug and
We need to make a business flyer for our largest customer and need a knock-out, gorgeous, color flyer made. Please create 3 versions of the same flyer, finished and complete so we can use all 3 if we want. Thank you!
Current Avg ranking of keywords 10-50 in Google India, so it should not take a long time to achieve the desired outcome. The goal of this project to achieve top rank for given 10+5 Kws from 2 websites & get Daily 6K Organic Traffic from each given keywords & Increase Domain Authority to 40+. Backlinks should be Relevant DA 50+ indexable Do follow, based on the competitive analysis only. Wh...
...will not contact you. I need an expert to work with me on modifying/creating/migrating a couple of WordPress sites. Experience in e-commerce is a plus and if you have that experience, please let me know. If not, it's okay as not all the sites need e-commerce. And in that case, please let me know that you don't have experience in e-commerce. Please
This is for a finished new home page design, not simply a mock up that will still need refinement. The competition is for a new "home page" only design for [login to view URL] The focus is on registration conversion more than pretty design. You will need to include the current navigation, text copy and registration form. The design should