Käyttäjän vaibhavvj profiilikuva
@vaibhavvj
Maan India lippu Mumbai, India
Jäsen alkaen 15. maaliskuuta 2004
0 Suositukset

vaibhavvj

Online-tilassa Offline-tilassa
- Java: JDBC, JNDI (interface for LDAP Protocol), Web Applications (JSP and servlets), Client-Server Applications (TCP-IP and UDP), Java Mail (POP3 and SMTP Protocols), Java Beans (EJBs), Java Swing, Java Applets), J2EE technologies - Visual Basic - HTML - DHTML - JavaScript - Developer 2000/Reports »»» Operating Systems: - Win NT - Win 2000 - Linux »»» Databases: - Oracle - MS SQL Server - MySQL - PostgreSQL - MySQL - Access 2000 »»» Web development applications: - Macromedia Dreamweaver - Cofeecup HTML - FrontPage »»» Web Servers: - Apache - Tomcat - IIS Web Server »»» Graphic techniques: - Macromedia Flash Mx - Macromedia Fireworks Mx - Adobe Photoshop 7 Standard Business Terms The process of our work is divided in 4 steps: [login to view URL] Project requirements and creating a outline and getting approved from customer. [login to view URL] a initial prototype, look and feel of the project and getting a 20% payment for project [login to view URL] and supplying the custormer the details at various stages of the project. [login to view URL] the project is complete customer sends the rest of the payment (80%) and we deliver the project. After the project is complete we do changes only for additional fee. Support for bugs and errors and free for the lifetime of the project. We also provide 3 month technical support with complete correction of problems during this period. Projects will be delivered only by Certified professional.
$10 USD/hr
0 arvostelua
0.0
  • N/ASuoritetut työtehtävät
  • N/ABudjetin mukaisesti
  • N/AAjallaan
  • N/AUudelleenpalkkaamisaste

Portfolio

Viimeaikaiset arvostelut

Ei arvosteluja.

Varmennukset

  • Facebook yhdistetty
  • Suositeltu freelancer
  • Maksutapa varmennettu
  • Puhelin varmennettu
  • Henkilöllisyys varmennettu
  • Sähköposti varmennettu

Selaa samanlaisia freelancereita