Käyttäjän steercg2008 profiilikuva
@steercg2008
Maan China lippu Dalian, China
Jäsen alkaen 4. toukokuuta 2009
0 suositusta

steercg2008

Online-tilassa Offline-tilassa
We are a studio in China providing top quality creative services to the animation, game, and entertainment industry. Our animators have a lot of experience and we'd love to work with you. We have animators skilled in modelling, texturing,lighting,rendering,rigging and animation, both for characters and buildings. Our animators are also skilled in virtual reality. Our reel for your reference:
dollaria15 dollaria / tunti
1 arvostelu
0.0
  • N/ASuoritetut työtehtävät
  • N/ABudjetin mukaisesti
  • N/AAjallaan
  • N/AUudelleenpalkkaamisaste

Portfolio

Viimeaikaiset arvostelut

  • käyttäjän officeweb kuva 3d map vector $50.00 USD

    “failed to complete the project. didn't follow the brief, and now we have paid them 25% in settlement to get the other 75% back. best option at the end of the day, however they didn't complete in time and didn't listen to what we wanted. shame as they started so well.”

Varmennukset

  • Facebook yhdistetty
  • Suositeltu freelancer
  • Maksu varmennettu
  • Puhelinnumero varmennettu
  • Henkilöllisyys varmennettu
  • Sähköposti varmennettu

Selaa samanlaisia freelancereita