Kutsu freelancer projektiin
Sinulla ei vaikuta olevan aktiivista projektia tällä hetkellä. Miksi et ilmoittaisi projektia nyt? Se on ilmaista!Ilmoita projekti
- N/ASuoritetut työtehtävät
- N/ABudjetin mukaisesti
Lead Consultant - Sales & Business DevelopmentJan 2014
Work with several companies to help identify, establish and grow their presence within the digital marketing space. My primary function is to lead the sales-building efforts, as well as developing key distribution partnerships.
Senior Vice PresidentApr 2013 - Jan 2014 (9 months)
• Oversaw a nine-person sales team and all of Alloy’s East Coast sales efforts. • Strategically drove Alloy’s production capabilities, YouTube talent and video distribution platform to reach the Millennial audience. • Clients included Microsoft, P&G, Coca-Cola, Mondolez, US Army, Miller-Coors, Toyota, and Johnson & Johnson.
Regional Vice PresidentMay 2008 - Apr 2013 (4 years)
• DBG’s all-time leading seller across multiple brand-funded original programs and video upfront buys for a diverse roster of brands, including single largest video upfront buy, as well as DBG’s first brand-funded original program. • Co-creator: Built Green (Kohler), Well Sourced (Visa), Edible Journeys (Johnson & Johnson) • DBG was rated the #3 Most Promising Company in America by Forbes Magazine in 2011.
Sales Manager, Rich MediaJul 2006 - May 2008 (1 year)
• Managed East Coast team and helped lead integration of DoubleClick rich media efforts. Instrumental in building DoubleClick Rich Media into the #1 rich media provider. • Promoted in 2008 to lead rich media sales outreach to client direct side of the business. • President’s Award Club recipient for outstanding achievement – 2006 & 2007
Vice President of SalesJun 2003 - Jul 2006 (3 years)
• Klipmart’s 7th employee and first sales person. Established a presence within agencies across the U.S. and helped build Klipmart from the ground-up into the largest provider of rich media video services. •Executed signed contracts with several leading advertisers and agencies, including NBC, Mediavest, Carat and Ogilvy that carried over to DoubleClick post-acquisition. • Award of Excellence for Outstanding Achievement – 2006.
Account ExecutiveJan 2001 - Dec 2003 (2 years)
• Radio and live event sales
Media - Film & Video1996 - 1999 (3 years)
Branded and Not-So-Branded Content - A Look Ahead to 2013
Thought leadership piece on branded content best practices and trends.