Kutsu freelancer projektiin
Sinulla ei vaikuta olevan aktiivista projektia tällä hetkellä. Miksi et ilmoittaisi projektia nyt? Se on ilmaista!Ilmoita projekti
- N/ASuoritetut työtehtävät
- N/ABudjetin mukaisesti
Influencer OutreachMay 2016 - Sep 2016 (4 months)
I have worked as an influencer outreach specialist with Life Coach Spotter. I mainly shared several infographics that Life Coach Spotter worked on with other life coaching, inspirational and life hacking websites. I shared these either along with a guest introductory post that I wrote or with a full article or guest blog post that I shared with the other websites.
• Scheduled weekly Social Media Calendar posts for Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts. • Wrote frequent SEO-friendly blog posts related to the theme of the company. • Monitored and engaged our audiences on all social media channels. • Created videos for special occasions to post on social media channels. • Got in touch with potential clients using Linkedin inviting them to join the platform. • Put together weekly social media and google analytics update summarising results.
FounderFeb 2015 - Dec 2015 (10 months)
• Created and managed Stylerail.com. Stylerail enables emerging fashion designers to skip conventional retail markets & connect directly with consumers in a social media integrated marketplace. At the same time, users are exposed to new designer clothes not available in traditional shops. • Managing all of the major social media & other communication channels.
Co-FounderJan 2014 - Mar 2016 (2 years)
• Co-founded and managed Cary Int'l Ltd. 'Cary' provides a mobile and web platform where people can buy and sell new & pre-owned items all around the United Arab Emirates. The website is w and the mobile app is available on the Apple Store here: • Took on the marketing role: Sending out newsletters, publishing blog posts, managing and posting on all the company's social media channels.
Senior Account ManagerSep 2012 - Mar 2013 (6 months)
• Screened & published deals by analyzing requirements, financial implications and internal priorities • Established relationships with manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors & retailers / Negotiated sale, PP & margin • Monitored each vendor’s inventory to insure timely distribution to Groupon Warehouse and to Groupon clients
Marketing ExecutiveJul 2011 - Aug 2012 (1 year)
• Revised & ammended Projects’ Brochures • Revised & ammended Contracts for residential and commercial purchases and rentals • Used Photoshop & Autocad architechtural software to edit floor plans and present them to potential clients • Attended events, trade shows and participated in Real Estate events and exhibitions
Bachelor of Business Admnistration2008 - 2011 (3 years)
Certificate of Radical Innovation2014 - 2014 (1 month)
Degree in Business Administration (2011)American University of Beirut
How to calculate the expected value of a startup vs. a small business
The challenges of women entrepreneurs
Mine, yours, ours: The loom of a new sharing economy
US English Level 190%
- Facebook yhdistetty
- Maksutapa varmennettu
- Puhelin varmennettu
- Sähköposti varmennettu