Kutsu freelancer projektiin
Sinulla ei vaikuta olevan aktiivista projektia tällä hetkellä. Miksi et ilmoittaisi projektia nyt? Se on ilmaista!Ilmoita projekti
- N/ASuoritetut työtehtävät
- N/ABudjetin mukaisesti
HR and Administrative ManagerJun 2016
• Design and implement Company policies • Establish standards and procedures • Organize company operations and procedures • Control correspondences • Review and approve supply requisitions • Maintain company equipment • Assign and monitor clerical and secretarial functions • Recruit and select Company staff • Orient and train employees • Provide on the job and other training opportunities Supervise staff • Evaluate staff performance • Coaching and disciplining staff • Design filing systems
Rate Administrator & Office ManagerAug 2014 - May 2016 (1 year)
• Assist operations manager in daily operation of the Egypt Division including but not limited to the daily financial management, rates department, contracts, and HR duties.. • Reporting to the Operations Manager all needs for the Egypt Branch to gain approval for additional budgetary spending and overages • Responsible for H.R department for entire Egypt branch. • Responsible for all rates it is coming from sales, vendors, and customers.
Branch CoordinatorAug 2012 - Aug 2014 (2 years)
• General coordinator for entire branch for all departments. • Supervise and coordinate activities of staff. • Responsible for internal warehouse of the branch and all its requirements. • Responsible for all administration and administrative work for entire branch. • Administer salaries and work out leave entitlements. • Provide executive services for branch manager. • Responsible for balance sheet and preparation the budget for entire branch. • Responsible for the international test center.
Shift lead of Data Entry TeamJan 2012 - Jun 2012 (5 months)
• Supervises for all full-time team employees, or their equivalent, on a regular basis. • Supervises a variety of data entry projects. • Makes decisions regarding hiring, evaluation and promotion. • Trains new staff on data entry and office procedures. • Establishes and implements attendance and performance standards. • Confers with technical staff to create and design data entry programs. • Coordinates data entry activities with other organizational units.
Information System SpecialSep 2011 - Dec 2015 (4 years)
• Creator of database program about Personnel affairs program. • The Administrator for public affairs database of Personnel data. • Supervises for data entry team employees. • Verifies input data to ensure accuracy. • Provide executive services for general manager of personal affairs. • Provides administrative support in the daily operation of the Development Office.
Bachelor Degree in Management Information Systems2006 - 2010 (4 years)
International Computer Driver License (2012)UNESCO
The International Computer Driving License (ICDL) is the world’s leading end-user computer skills certification program offering youth an internationally accredited certification at no cost. The program raises candidates’ level of ICT and computer skills and increases their level of competency in using personal computers and common computer applications. ICDL also improves job prospects by providing an internationally recognized qualification.
Career Essentials Package (2016)American Chamber of Commerce
The Employability Essentials course bucket covers some of the major core aspects of any job role. It can help to give individuals an understanding of some of the most important skills that are required in today’s computer-focussed workplace. Boost your knowledge of some industry-standard computer applications such as Microsoft MS, gain essential business acumen and give my CV a facelift to ensure the best chance of employment.
- Facebook yhdistetty
- Puhelin varmennettu
- Sähköposti varmennettu