English to Spanish translation services and Spanish proofreading since 1986.
* Traductor inglés al español. Corrector de textos en español desde 1986.
High professional work.
Main fields of expertise:
* health, medicine, psychology, bioethics,
* social sciences, history, education.
* business, administration, management, human resources, tourism, real estate.
* Since 1986: English to Spanish Freelance Translator
- 2005-2007 - Home Finders Mallorca, Real Estate website update on an ongoing basis.
- 2004 – “New Tactics on Human Rights”, International Symposium held in Turkey, October 2004. Translation of documents, notebooks, reports, summaries.
- 1992 - “Latin-American Extension Course on Bioethics", Kennedy Institute of Ethics, Georgetown University, Washington, USA, May 1992. Transcription and Translation.
- 1986 - 2001 - Translation and proofreading for Scientific Journals for Medical Associations in Montevideo, Uruguay
- Translation and dubbing of scientific videos.
- Website Translations: real estate, tourism, e-commerce, education, medicine.
- Industrial Machines Manuals. Assembly Instructions.
- Translation for international events and magazines: Papers and Notebooks.
* 1988 - 1994.
- Professor of History of British & American Culture, XX Century (course for English teachers). Instituto de Profesores Artigas, Montevideo, Uruguay
* Bachelor of Arts, Major History, 1978
University of Minnesota, USA
* Certified History and English Teacher for High School Students, 1986. Instituto de Profesores Artigas, Uruguay
FEEDBACKS FROM CLIENTS
Norvin Perez, MD - Enlaces Medicos Inc.: "Over a period of 2 months Mr. Landesman provided proofreading and translations services for my company Enlaces Medicos. Working with Mr. Landesman was a complete joy. Because of his promptness and immediate replies, the physical distance was never a hindrance in completing the project. He is timely, professional and dedicated in obtaining the most appropriate translation. The amount of work he produces in an hour more than justifies his rates. It is for this reason that I would highly recommend Mr. Landesman services for your translation and proofreading needs."
Molly Mayfield Barbee: "Walter is prompt and precise. I am grateful for his work."
Jonathan Hey: "Very efficient and professional work, we will certainly use Walter´s services again."
Melissa Angus: "As usual great service. Very Professional."
ELC: "Very happy with project; looking forward to working with Walter Landesman on future projects."
The Center for Victims of Torture: "Excellent and timely, including translations from Turkey during symposium and turning them around for publication there the next day."
RATES: Rates must be agreed for each specific case and depend on volume, subject, deadlines of the specific assignment. Get a free estimate. Contact me now!