Kutsu freelancer projektiin
Sinulla ei vaikuta olevan aktiivista projektia tällä hetkellä. Miksi et ilmoittaisi projektia nyt? Se on ilmaista!Ilmoita projekti
- N/ASuoritetut työtehtävät
- N/ABudjetin mukaisesti
Marketing and Communications OfficerJan 2019 - May 2019 (4 months)
- Created the highest trend in the last year equating to 38,335-page views on our blog page. - Published the peak trend in the 9 months creating 2,052-page views on one of our blogs. - Increased likes on UoNCareers Facebook page to reach 5,000+ - Create and manage social media posts on a daily basis - Manage blogging schedule, edit and publish two blogs a week along with compatible imagery - Managed and scheduled promotional slides on LCD screens - Updated promotional Ticker content
Bar AssociateDec 2018 - Feb 2019 (2 months)
• welcome the customers to the pub • provide a friendly, efficient and high quality customer service • make approprite recommendations to the customers • provided a friendly waitressing service by taking orders for food/beverage and presented the customers with their desired food/beverage • professionally manage customer enquires and complaints • understood and executed JD Wetherspoons health and safety procedures
Temporary Bartender and WaitressOct 2018 - Dec 2018 (2 months)
The Old Market Scare Nottingham's Winter Wonderland • provided a friendly, efficient and high quality customer service • understood and executed The Mellors Groups Events health and safety procedures • cash management • provided a friendly waitressing service by taking the customers to their reserved tables, took orders for food/beverage and presented the customers with their desired drinks
Marketing and Digital Communications InternJun 2018 - Aug 2018 (2 months)
• Managed social media campaigns integrating Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin. • Utilized Hootsuite to schedule Twitter and Facebook posts for clients social media campaigns. • Created marketing content and published multiple email marketing adverts for graduate jobs. • Produced professional brochures for recent graduates. • Analysed MS Excel data of applicants for each RISE job role. I then conducted a high-quality report which illustrates an analysis of the RISE SCR 2018 campaign.
Department RepresentativeOct 2017 - Jun 2018 (8 months)
• 1 of 80 selected to represent Sheffield Business School departments. I worked with course representatives to gather issues, feedback and suggestions they had with all the course’s within the management department • I was required to document and present both my own and others findings back to senior faculty members at department board meetings
Marketing InternJul 2017 - Aug 2017 (1 month)
• Managed brand promotion across various channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ • Used Buffer and Latergram to schedule social media posts for clients. • Written up and published numerous blogs for various clients. • Written website reviews reports. • Planned Eshots and leaflets to be sent out to future/existing clients • Conducted social media and blog campaigns • Created marketing and social media plans for clients
IT AssistantJan 2017 - May 2017 (4 months)
My role was to support a large project from January 2017 - July 2017, migrating 6000 university staff email accounts to Office 365 hosted online (in the cloud). Support users whose mailboxes have been newly migrated and escalate any problems.
Marketing and Communications AssistantNov 2016 - Jun 2018 (1 year)
• I was the only student selected of my BA (Hons) Marketing course to become a member of the Marketing student panel. I gave feedback and insight on the University's communications targeted at future and current students to senior faculty members during regular meetings • Gave suggestions and feedback on sexual harrassment and hate crime campaign • Supported campaigns such as 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 prospectus • Campaigns run online and on campus had been given feedback from the panel
Marketing Course RepresentativeOct 2016 - May 2017 (7 months)
• Shortlisted for SBS Course Rep of the Year • As a result of my drive towards my degree I’ve taken on a role which will consist of collaborating with over 250 students based in Sheffield Business School regarding issues, feedback and suggestions they had with the BA (Hons) Marketing course. • I am required to document and present both my own and others findings back to senior faculty members.
This is the world's leading professional marketing body, it unites the marketing community. I applied to become a affiliate of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, to further my studies at Sheffield Hallam University. I gained access to market reports, data and information allowing the opportunity to complete courses with this company.
Marketing VolunteerJun 2016 - Jun 2016 (1 month)
I volunteered for the marketing department to gain experience working with a huge event which takes place at a variety of venues throughout Sheffield. • Merchandising and information assistant at the Showroom, my key responsibilities include sales and commercial focus by performing stock management, merchandising, communication skills, providing information and maintaining Doc/Fest's operating standards
2:1 BA (Hons) Marketing2014 - 2018 (4 years)
Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals (2019)Coursera
Advanced Google Analytics (2018)Google
Google Analytics for Beginners (2018)Google
SBS Common Purposes Level 6 Leadership Award Programme (2017)Common Purpose
I was selected to do a three day intensive course with Common Purpose. During this time I met a variety of inspirational employers and new people. This programme made you reflect on yourself a lot and justify that I want to be a democratic leader within the future. I also worked with South Yorkshire's Community Foundation. We provided a website review, gave improvements for the social media accounts and gave suggestions for future conferences/events.
Shortlisted for Course Representative of the Year Award (2017)Sheffield Hallam University
SBS Common Purpose's Level 5 Leadership Award Programme (2016)Common Purpose
1 of 35 selected from BA (Hons) Marketing to take part in a Sheffield Business School Level 5 Leadership Award Programme with Common Purpose. This opportunity has given me an insight of real organisational challenges and leaders who face them.
'Silver' Hallam Award (2018)Sheffield Hallam University
Within this ceremony I was presented with a 'Silver' Hallam Award. It highlights all of the extra curricular activities I undertook throughout my final year of studies. This included my voluntary department representative role, marketing student assistant, level 6 leadership award programme with Common Purpose and summer internship at Gradcore. This award demonstrates an increase of my teamwork, leadership and communication qualities.