Kutsu freelancer projektiin
Sinulla ei vaikuta olevan aktiivista projektia tällä hetkellä. Miksi et ilmoittaisi projektia nyt? Se on ilmaista!Ilmoita projekti
- N/ASuoritetut työtehtävät
- N/ABudjetin mukaisesti
Senior Roadshow Logistics CoordinatorSep 2014 - Apr 2019 (4 years)
• Managing logistics for multiple client roadshows in the EMEA region (client liaison, schedule management, travel bookings & ground transportation). • Event management of internal and external events (from venue sourcing through to execution). • Vendor procurement, management and negotiation. • Undertaking administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of all roadshows.
Bilingual Conference & Event Planning ManagerApr 2014 - Aug 2014 (4 months)
• Managing logistics for meetings, conferences and events attended by the Investor Relations team. • Arranging meetings between shareholders, brokers and senior management (scheduling, diary management, email handling, creating meeting materials). • Organization of bi-annual roadshows and quarterly results conference calls (schedule, hotels, flights, ground transport, presentation materials, roadshow packs).
Roadshow Marketing / Logistics CoordinatorJan 2010 - Mar 2014 (4 years)
• Managing logistics for multiple client roadshows in the EMEA region (client liaison, weekly bulletins, schedule management, travel bookings & ground transportation, preparing presentation materials). • Event management of internal and external events (from venue sourcing through to execution). • Vendor procurement, management and contract/rate negotiation. • Undertaking administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of all roadshows.
Project Support Officer – Events Start-Up (Contractor)Jun 2009 - Jan 2010 (7 months)
• Providing project support to the Head of Programs and Projects for the set-up and re-opening of Stoke Newington Town Hall as an events space (event management of launch event, planning & attending meetings, undertaking research, preparing agendas and reports, assisting with marketing, polices & procedures, administration).
Roadshow Logistics / Desk ManagerAug 2006 - Jan 2009 (2 years)
• Working with UK & overseas investment banks, coordinating and executing global financial roadshows. • Logistics manager (travelling assistant); managing on the ground logistics (cars, hotel check-ins, travel, entertainment, venue finding, onsite event management, on-call assistance). • Desk manager; managing schedules, attendee lists & registration, client liaison, arranging conference calls, administration, post-event tasks).
Conference Producer / Event ManagerOct 2005 - Jul 2006 (9 months)
• Producing pharma conferences that were held across the USA (sourcing/recruiting speakers, undertaking research, writing content, market analysis). • Managing conference logistics (venue sourcing/ contracting, budget management, speaker/vendor/delegate management, onsite event management). • Conference administration (updating website, copywriting, post-event reports, badges & attendee list).
Bilingual Business Administrator / Event PlannerOct 2003 - Sep 2005 (1 year)
• Providing administrative support to Managing Director and head office team (approx. 20 people). • Event management of company meetings, events and group visits throughout the UK, France and Spain (venue sourcing, conducting site visits, booking equipment, organizing catering, travel & sporting activities, setting up meeting rooms, producing event/meeting documentation).
Event Coordinator (Contractor)Aug 2003 - Oct 2003 (2 months)
• Providing support to ensure the smooth running of training course (venue, schedules, speakers/student management, supplier liaison, onsite management). • Providing support to Project Manager (assisting with marketing campaigns, producing documents & materials, invoicing, arranging meetings, administration).