I am a Mechanical Designer, a Pattern Designer and a 3D printing specialist I am used to going through daily tasks regarding:
1-Mechanical Design/Product design/Converting freehand sketches to 3D models using SolidWorks, Fusion360 or 3Ds max
2-STL model repair and reconstruction (fixing faulty surfaces/triangles and closing non-manifold geometries) using Autodesk Netfabb or 3Ds max
3- Building designs for 3D printing or preparing existing designs for 3D printing
4- Slicing models and generating G-codes using Simplify3D, Cura and Voxelizer and operating machines (Ultimaker, Felix, Big Builder, Zmorph, and IRA3D )
5-Static analysis of mechanical parts and generating Solidworks reports
6- Slicing and preparing miniatures and models for SLA-DLP 3D printers
8- Preparing STL models of 3D maps with given coordinates
9- Designing and preparing BOMs for Plastic Injection Molds on defined machine Specs
I hired Hesham and his team to help me bring an idea for a large outdoor art installation from pencil/paper to a full 3D model replete with material selection, wind-stress models, and flattened SolidWorks files that I am have now sent off to a metal cutting shop to produce all of the pieces I need to weld together. I'm really happy with Hesham's work!
Hesham has exceeded my expectations.
half way through project i asked for something to be tweaked which needed the design to be completely restarted however hesham gladly did so.
his work is second to none.
i look forward to working with him on future projects.
The Teaching Assistant collaborates with the Workshop Supervisor in the fields of Model-making and Digital Fabrication in all aspects of workshop management, thereby expanding the creative profile of the lab. Also working together with the Workshop Supervisor to guide the students throughout the making process, deliver some modules and assignments relevant to the needs of the students and the faculty and maintain and cultivate the lab as dynamic and innovative facilities for design production
Prototyping Team Leader
heinäk. 2020 - lokak. 2021 (1 , 3 kuukautta)
- Responsible of all the prototyping activities of the company including:
3D Printing, Silicon Molding, CNC milling, Carpentry, and Laser cutting.
- Preparing CAD designs for manufacturing, supervising and performing all necessary DFM tasks with my junior team mates using different SolidWorks modules.
- Sourcing manufacturers of heavy industrial tasks that are not suitable for our plant in NewCairo.
- Guiding junior engineers through design process and managing product development meetings
Senior Project Engineer
Shakespeare Foundry Egypt
huhtik. 2018 - toukok. 2020 (2 vuotta, 1 )
- Converting Engineering Drawings to CAD Models
- Design & optimization of Stainless steel casting process
- Responsible for design and costing processes for various manufacturing techniques, Those processes includes metal casting, sheet metal works, 3 axis CNC Milling, and pattern design for sand casting.
- Participating in Production processes in the foundry which includes (Mold Making, Pattern manufacturing, alloying stainless steel and supervising fettling
Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering, Production Section
Egypt 2011 - 2016
Certified SolidWorks Professional Mechanical Designer (CSWP)
The very famous certificate by SolidWorks for Professional Mechanical Designers
Ota yhteyttä käyttäjään Hesham E. työhösi liittyen
Kirjaudu sisään keskustellaksesi yksityiskohdista chatin välityksellä.
Basic Numeracy 1 95% Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 92% US English 1 82%