Kutsu freelancer projektiin
Sinulla ei vaikuta olevan aktiivista projektia tällä hetkellä. Miksi et ilmoittaisi projektia nyt? Se on ilmaista!Ilmoita projekti
- 100%Suoritetut työtehtävät
- N/ABudjetin mukaisesti
Looking For Content Writers - Individuals ONLY - NO Teams, Companies or Agencies
“Hassan, unfortunately, got sick and I had to cancel the project.”Shijin A. 1 vuosi sitten
Sales ExecutiveMay 2018 - Nov 2018 (6 months)
• Identified business opportunities by understanding the prospects and evaluating the position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options. • Sold cable and cable accessories products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and advising solutions.
Digital Marketing ExecutiveNov 2017 - Feb 2018 (3 months)
• Created and managed link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presence. • Devised strategies to drive online traffic to the company website. • Used Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites. • Supported the in-house marketing and design team by coordinating and collating content. • Maximized followers on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
Press Desk Assistant – VolunteerMar 2017 - Mar 2017 (1 month)
• Welcomed and registered journalist. • Handed out press packs and assisted with overall management. • Maintenance of the press desk. • Refilled daily art newspaper in stands and media partners books on shelves.
Marketing Coordinator – Corporate Social Responsibility Efhamni (Understand me) ProjectOct 2015 - Jan 2016 (3 months)
• Conducted and recorded interviews with U.A.E government officials. • Advertised our Corporate Social Responsibility project by visiting special needs schools. • Coordinated with Community Development Authority to support and provide our project with a professional deaf person for our App videos. • Coordinated all the details with Canadian University Dubai marketing team. • Executed marketing campaigns and managed social media pages. • Won 2nd place regionally in Middle East.
Marketing and Media Department: Researcher – InternshipJan 2015 - Mar 2015 (2 months)
• Assisted with the research required for various campaign proposals. • Back-end support for all on-going projects. • On-ground support: For Nescafe’s (client) requirement in KSA and the U.A.E.
F&B Hospitality Department – Events CoordinatorOct 2013 - Mar 2014 (5 months)
• Coordinated with DWTC and arranged the required students for particular events. • Developed and Managed resources, schedules, and collected work permit documentation. • Conducted and arranged interviews for administrative staff positions. • Coordinated all the details with DWTC resource planning coordinator issues. • Supervised in various types of events. • Developed and submitted monthly performance reports to management.
Sibos Financial Conference - UsherSep 2013 - Sep 2013 (1 month)
• Certified Customer Service Representative. • Verified guest badges by RFID Scanners. • Greeted and Assisted clients with the event venue. • Received guests and resolved any potential client’s issues.
Bachelor's of Communication - Public Relations2012 - 2016 (4 years)
• Duration: Nov 2017 – Feb 2018 • Role Played: Article writer • Url: [login to view URL] I have written articles on various topics of games for Ozi Technology Group Blog.
Sensuri Coffee Articles
• Organization: Ozi Technology Group • Team: 3 • Client: Sensuri • Duration: Nov 2017 – Feb 2018 • Role Played: Article writer • Url: [login to view URL] Sensuri Coffee is one of the client's, I have written articles for to aware customers about the different type of coffee beans Sensuri sells.
Top Ten Coupon Articles
• Organization: Ozi Technology Group • Team: 3 • Duration: Nov 2017 – Feb 2018 • Role Played: Article writer • Url: [login to view URL]
Corporate Social Responsibility Efhamni (Understand me) Project
• Organization: INJAZ U.A.E • Team: 30 • Duration: Oct 2015 – Feb 2018 • Role Played: Digital Marketing Executive • Url: [login to view URL] Efhamni an Emirati word for "understand me", which is an app created for the deaf, hearing, and mute community in UAE. It surfaced because of an idea claimed by the students of the Canadian University of Dubai, with the collaboration of INJAZ-Al-Arab's Educational program "Ripples of Happiness".
US English Level 190%
- Maksutapa varmennettu
- Puhelin varmennettu
- Sähköposti varmennettu