My name is Bruno Palacios, I am from Argentina and as Electrical Engineer I am an experienced embedded system designer with 10+ years experience.
I have vast processor and Microcontroller experience (IDE: System Workbench for STM32), and Microchip’s PIC MCU (MPLAB and MPLAB X IDEs) and I've 10+ years experience designing 1, 2 and 4 layers PCBs in Altium Designer.
My laboratoyy has all kind of instruments, even a reflow oven. I have SMT component mounting capacity and prototype testing, also a laser cutting machine and CNC. I am accustomed to building my own PCB’s in China, and can even help source components from various suppliers.
You can also see my Portfolio which has some of my works and my Linkedin Profile: [login to view URL]
Hope can we work together.
Fast, super fast! Only wish he was on Freelancer a year ago. Bruno was a pleasure to work with. He has a strong background in Electronic Engineering and PCB design. Layout was perfect and he even followed best practices for PCB manufacturing, so the production would be easy. Our conversations were quick and to the point, no misunderstanding. Updates were handled within hours. I will be definitely using him again and again. Thank you for all your help.
● Design and development of systems (Optoelectronical, Electronical, Electromechanical, Mechanical, Firmware)
● Design, development and manufacture of hardware equipment
● Research and Development Services
● 3D design and simulation
● Electronics circuits design and simulation
● ARM Cortex and Microchip microcontrollers
● RTOS and Bare Metal MCU programming
● TPC/IP RFID + Batteries + Displays + GPS/GPRS/GSM + 9DOF IMUs + Pressure sensors + PID based control loops + CAN +GIT and SVN
tammik. 2014 - syysk. 2017 (3 vuotta, 8 kuukautta)