Kutsu freelancer projektiin
Sinulla ei vaikuta olevan aktiivista projektia tällä hetkellä. Miksi et ilmoittaisi projektia nyt? Se on ilmaista!Ilmoita projekti
- 100%Suoritetut työtehtävät
- 100%Budjetin mukaisesti
Fill in the excel by web search
“Good work.”Md Tanjir H. 11 kuukautta sitten
Accounts Manager & Client Relationship ManagerJun 2016 - Apr 2018 (1 year)
• Associated with US Healthcare Division. • Individually held responsible for 5 practices based on insurance billing both government & commercial, EOB management, Collections for aging AR, Eligibility & Benefits verification & obtaining Authorization (ABA Therapy – Behavioral/Mental Health). • Comprehensive reporting – account ledger & claims denial report including an action trail documenting follow up correspondence with insurance companies and funding sources.
Team Leader & Senior AnalystMay 2015 - Mar 2016 (10 months)
• Managing a team of 30 live wire team members with Daily Reporting for member DME process. • Daily tracking of the Quality Dashboard for Team to check of any Quality error. • Updating Production Dashboard and the Monthly procurement Dashboard on a daily basis. • Achieving 100 % Operational metrics in Production and Quality on the floor consistently. • Responsible for team’s performance and to drive the team with positive attitude as well as to fly-high by meeting up the SLA’s.
Junior Team Lead (JTL), Process Analyst & Subject Matter Expert (SME)Sep 2013 - Jan 2015 (1 year)
• Associated with PNC's Mortgage Services & US Healthcare Division • Managing a team of 32 live wire team members with Daily Reporting for member enrollment process • To Audit the documents within the turn around time as per the Investor’s requirements • To “Fail” the incorrect and illegible documents and re - route it for the correction queue • Achieving 100 % Operational metrics in Production and Quality on the floor consistently
Senior Process Expert (SPE)Jun 2011 - Aug 2013 (2 years)
• MEDdata Billing process with Professional Billing terminology • Review and posting Claim status into Cash postings, Refunds, Denial Management & Charity Write - off. • Handled WellPoint and Proverge HCP (Health Care Professionals) • Managed Credentialing process with majority of the US payors. • Verification of providers Education and Board Certification at various levels • Malpractice and Background verification process, Checking State license validity.
Senior Accounts Receivable (AR) , Quality Assurance (QA) and AuditMay 2007 - Jun 2011 (4 years)
• Senior AR for Claims and Denial Management • Analyzing Explanation of benefits (EOB) forms and posting payments • Capturing denials and indexing rejection page • Group payment postings and balance refund to patient and insurance firms • Posting Interest & Indigent payment • Handling a 7+ member team • Additional responsibility of Audit checking payments already posted • Analyzing reason for credits • Creating the Insurance, Promotion and Deactivation.
Customer Service RepresentativeApr 2005 - May 2007 (2 years)
• Outbound Call Center experience for United States and United Kingdom Outbound Campaigns • Promoted as Senior CSR within 7 months for achieving Sales Metrics in Business to Customer calls • Achieved highest sales for 4 consecutive months and appreciated by Management and overseas Client. • Meeting daily targets and won accolades for kudos call on the floor • Awarded “Best Group Leader for the Quarter” and “Spirit of Sales Team”
B.Tech - Information Technology2001 - 2005 (4 years)
• Awarded “Best Group Leader for the Quarter” and “Spirit of Sales Team” (2006)AltechStar BPO
• Lead generation, Cross selling and Up selling of utility products for a British majors • Managed targeted campaigns for high value customers • Meeting daily targets and won accolades for kudos call on the floor
Bravo Award (2009)Perot Systems – Dell Services
1. Achieved more than 120% in production with 100% quality for 6 consecutive months.
Rising Star (2013)Accenture
1. Delivering and meeting the SLA's on time with 99% accuracy while handling a pilot batch team (freshers) of 32 members as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) / JTL (Junior Team Lead) for the first 3 to 5 consecutive months.
Supreme Performer (2018)Amvik Solutions
Direct email appreciation and certification was awarded from US clients (CEO) of the practices and the chief doctors (State of California & Massachusetts) based on timeliness of responding, quality of work, clarity of communication, for the patience and cooperative attitude as well. Was also appreciated and awarded for one more reason such as maintaining the company financially healthy.
- Facebook yhdistetty
- Puhelin varmennettu
- Henkilöllisyys varmennettu
- Sähköposti varmennettu