Profile image of businessproteam
Maan India lippu London, India
Jäsen alkaen 14. elokuuta 2009
0 Suositukset


Online-tilassa Offline-tilassa
We have excellent expertise in PHP, JAVA, JSP, DRUPAL, Wordpress, JOOMLA, HTML, CSS, AJAX, SEO, SEM, Flash, etc. We have worked on variety of web applications like Content Management Systems, Shopping carts, RSS Feeds etc. We have an excellent and hard working team in place which will be working on your projects. Also we have good bench strength. We are looking for long term relationships and are open on price and payment terms. We have created many projects related on Web Development and Web Design.
dollaria5 dollaria / tunti
2 arvostelua
  • N/ASuoritetut työtehtävät
  • N/ABudjetin mukaisesti
  • N/AAjallaan
  • N/AUudelleenpalkkaamisaste


Viimeaikaiset arvostelut

  • käyttäjän tonymac kuva finsih points system and other small items on Joomla/jomres $150.00 USD

    “Didn't complete - didn't even start! Timewasters.”

  • käyttäjän TOENET kuva Fix and Finish CakePHP Script $420.00 USD

    “10 days since awarding the project and nothing was completed. It started with 3 days of excuses, followed by a long pause, and then suggesting the rewrite the whole thing in an attempt to gain more time. I came back with a proposal that would simply take only 10% of the program to addon to another program that did the other 90%. Their response to doing only 10% of the rewrite required, was to instead jack the price by a whopping 400%. Completely unacceptable.”


  • Facebook yhdistetty
  • Suositeltu freelancer
  • Maksutapa varmennettu
  • Puhelin varmennettu
  • Henkilöllisyys varmennettu
  • Sähköposti varmennettu

Selaa samanlaisia freelancereita